Chapter 20 ~Mr Ex~

-Next Morning-

I put on my uniform and went inside Sehun's car where he's waiting.

We went to school pretty early.

I went at the rooftop.

I saw Tae there talking to himself.

I hid where he hid the day RV beated me up.

"Help me out of this mess Eomma... appa." Tae said,

"What mess is he talking about?" I whisper asked myself.

"Can't I just tell them I can't marry her? I love someone else! For fucks sake!" Tae shouted and kicked the wall.

I don't have a chance...
He loves someone else.
I'm just someone else for him.
His FIREND...
I can't believe I fell for him.
I'm so stupid.

I walked out of my hiding spot and saw him crying.

"This is the very first time I saw you CRY Mr Arrogant" I said, removing the frown I had. Plastering a serious face on.

He started wiping his tears away, "No I wasn't Ms Thoughtful" Tae said, I went beside him.

"Cheer up Tae... it's not like you're the only one in this situation" I said and pat his back,
"It's been a while since we talked. Sorry if I barely talk to you now." Tae apologised, it hurt, but hearing him say sorry was enough.
"Pfft!" I rolled my eyes at him,
"What do you mean by Pfft!?" He asked,
"This boy is in love." I said teasingly.

"Just for how long have you been here? Eavesdropping?" Tae asked,
"Well since the help me part from your parents" I said, didn't even bother to lie.

"Aish~ you shouldn't be here" Tae said, his tears rolling down his cheeks once again. I wiped it away once again.

"Why? It's not like this rooftop belongs to you! I come here all the time!" I said and playfully punched his arm.

"No it's not only mine." Tae said and paused, He then pulled me closer to him, "It's ours"

"Ours?" I asked blushing on how the way he pulled me closer to him.

His hand around my waist gave me chills.

I removed his hand,
"We better go to our class" I suggested.

"Yep" He said and we went to our class and waited for the teacher to come in.

>>>>>>

Finally lunch time.

People in there talks about The Marriage of Irene and Tae.

It was slowly getting on my nerves, I sat with my friends, "That was a laugh trip Jimin-ah" I smiled,
"What is?" Jimin asked,
"About our marriage yesterday" I said teasing Lisa,
"You both are getting married? What about me?!? Jimin!!!!" Lisa said while she pinched Jimin's arm, "Ouch!!!! Stop stop!" Jimin said, goraning from the pain, her pinches left.