Chapter 9 ~Kim TaeJi~

Y/N's Pov

When we both got home, Chanyeol and I encountered mom and dad.

"What happened to her?" Dad asked, worried, "Don't worry, she slipped and got herself hurt now she's okay" Chanyeol said, covering up whatever happened, even though he didn't know about the part where Tae almost...

I sighed, yeah let's not think about it Y/N.

"Hep... Y/N, stop hugging him. Are you both dating?" Mom asked, curious, she'll probably nag me once Chanyeol is gone, so I let go of him, before they even get the worst ideas, "Hands off my daughter Chan" Dad commanded, "I'm fine, just like what Channie said" I said, standing up properly and Chanyeol walked me towards my room.

Chanyeol's Pov

"Be okay... you know how much I hate seeing you like this. And you know how much I like y--" She cuts me off by her placing her index on my lips.

"I know. I just don't know how I feel yet" She said, looking down. "It's okay. I can give you space and time" I stroked her arm, comforting her.

"Goodnight." She softly said, "Goodnight" I responded back and walked back down getting surprised by her parents there giving me worried looks.

"What really happened?" Her dad asked, his face full of questions and clearly worried.

"She just slipped and slightly hurt her wrist" I said, even though I knew she wanted to end her life at that moment, I don't know why she did that, but it's better not to tell her parents about that, especially when I don't know what really happened.

"Oh dear. I get it." Her mom nodded approving, "We still have to arrange the papers!" Her mom said to her husband.

"Sleep here dear. It's pretty late. Sehun called me earlier and told me you guys are hanging out tomorrow so all of you are going to sleep here, while we go back to our trip later at 2:30 am" Mr Oh informed me.

"Plus, the weather is bad" Mrs Oh added.

"Sure... I'll be going to one of the guest rooms then" I said and checked my phone, and I saw at our group chat, that they're planning to hang out tomorrow, just like what Mr Oh told me. After that, I went to sleep.

Y/N's Pov

Help me!

I hate this things...

Why me?
How could Chanyeol like me?

I'm a pain.

I know... I'll just go to the mall tomorrow.

It'll get my mind off of things.

I went to sleep.

-Next Morning-