Chapter 12 ~You're asking the expert here~

Y/N's Pov

Omg...

When is this phone going to show itself?

I rolled my eyes annoyed, not believing I just lost it, meaning I lost my internet best friend too! Then I saw Tae waiting for someone, his white short sleeves not tucked in his trousers, his hands inside the pocket of his black trousers, his black necktie loose, he held his black blazer on his shoulder in a cool way, his shoes are white converse and he waited there patiently.

I opened Sehun's car door and took a sit and hid there. I looked outside.

"Let's go" Sehun said he was about to insert the keys in the key key hole, ready to start the engine, "No... I want to stay for a bit... just a little" I pleaded, "What are you looking at?" Sehun asked and followed my gaze, "tsk tsk" Sehun shook his head, "She fell in love with someone who's a weirdo" Sehun said and chuckled.

"Fuck, stop teasing me oppa!", "Fine fine dongsaeng" Sehun said, raising his hands up, as if he's surrendering and started playing something on his phone.

I then saw Irene talking with Tae.

They were talking for quite a long time, but I didn't know the topic that they're talking about. Taehyung seemed shocked, but Irene's extra clingy at this moment and it seems like Taehyung's letting her to cling onto him.

~~~~~

Tae seemed to be still in shock.

Until they finally walked together towards Irene's car.

What the actual fuck is going on?

"Let's go" I said, pissed off.

"Yep... I've been wanting to drive away" Sehun said and drove away.

After a few chit chat, we were finally home and I quickly did my homework.

"Sese, are you sure you haven't seen my phone anywhere?" I asked, how can I lose something so important!? Mentally scolding myself.

"I would've already given you, your phone if I saw it" Sehun said and sat at the opposite direction of my seat where I started doing my homework.

"How was detention though?" He asked, trying to take my mind off of it. "Okay... last friday... I forgot I have detention since I left school early..." I said, remembering I had detention. "Don't worry, I talked it out with the principal",

"Thanks. Best big bro ever" I walked towards him and gave him a big hug.

"Just be responsible! Look how immature you were to get a whole year of detention" Sehun slightly shook his head, I went back to my seat, "I have to finish this. I don't know how mom and dad will react... on how I stupidly lost my phone that I just had for years..." I said, my eyes drooped down on my notebook, "Maybe they'll buy you a new one? Or just scold you and won't buy you one. Those are the options" He stated out, "Haha funny" I sarcastically said. "Just be cool about it. You can use my allowance to buy a new phone" He suggested, that's my big brother!

"Ey!" I said and continued copying some kind of sentences on my notebook.

We heard footsteps.

"Y/N! I've been calling you more than 10 times! Why aren't you picking up?!?" Dad asked and gave me his glare, I felt chills, "Look at your phone darling. We bought you a phone, for us to keep in touch, but if you don't answer any of our calls it's useless. I called you more than 10 times" Mom added.