Chapter 37 ~A sudden hangout~

It was a tiring lesson of P.E.

I sighed and got a towel, to wipe off my sweat.

Placing it inside the bag afterwards and soon a familiar voice called.

"Y/N! Catch!" Taehyung said, as I felt his gaze towards me.

I quickly turned around, to see a bottle of water about to land on my head or something.

But since I'm pretty fast.

I caught it and lifted it in front of him.

He jogged towards me.

I raised by eyebrow proudly.

"Okay, you have fast reflexes" Tae said and pats my shoulder.

~~~

After class we had to continue our asigned task for the party thing.

We walked inside the gazebo we already made.

So I climed up the stairs and started to put on the lights. Hanging them on the space somewhere I could find.

I looked down and stumbled a little.

Making the stairs also stumble.

"Ahh!" I shouted.

I then closed my eyes shut and soon felt someone's arms around me and we rolled until we stopped and I was beneath a person who, is currently on top of me and our warm lips pressed together.

My eyes widened at the sudden touch.

Realised it was Tae and pecked it quickly, that I doubt if the others saw it.

Tae then stood up. "Need help?" Tae asked as he stretched his hand out to help me.

I grabbed it and stood up cleaning myself, by dusting off the back of my shirt and my butt.

"Nice catch" I said, chuckling, he joined, agreeing that he caught me on time.

We turned to look at the others with their shocked faces.

"That was unexpected" Jimin stated, as his hand wandered to cover his opened mouth.

"Don't worry I'm fine" I said, trying to say I'm okay even if it hurt a little.

"I meant the kiss" Jimin said, pointing at me and Tae. "Oh.. not me falling from a 6 or more steps of the stairs" I said and crossed my arm,

"Ehe, my boyfriend likes to joke a lot hehe" Lisa said pulling Jimin with him in a corner, "Well nice to have a little show" Jisoo said, smiling, as if she just saw a nice unexpected accidental kiss scene in a drama.

"I gotta admit. It was fun" Jin said, chuckling, while he wrapped his hand around Jisoo's waist.

"Exciting as well." Wonho added. "Unexpected from you" Tae stated, looking at him.

Eventually Tae and Wonho are still in heat headed, you know what I mean. Bickering and stuffs.

I shrugged it off.

I can't blame Tae.

~~~

I sighed after all the work.

The next next day is the party.

And the year is almost at its end.

That's another thing I like about this school. Just like how Sehun told me, also the reason why I decided to attend this high school.