Chapter 33 ~Authentic or not?~

-Next day-

I loaned money from my savings, that is used for the payment of the dress.

I told mom and dad about the truth.

To be honest what's wrong by telling the truth? If it's not the truth, they'll find out anyway.

I went to withdraw $500.

Pfft... I contacted her (since I also memorized her number) and told where and when, we're meeting up.

We met up at starbucks.

I handed her the money and we greeted each other goodbye.

-Next Morning-

I hurriedly went to school.

Once I arrived, I quickly went to my classroom and sat on my seat and took a nap.

"Morning" Some familiar voices whispered,

"Rosé! Lisa! Jisoo! Jennie!! Oh my holy molly guys! Missed you lots" I shouted and jumped out of my chair, while we did a group hug.

"We got transferred in this classroom except for Jisoo and Jennie unnie. They will attend Jin, Suga, J-hope & Rm's class" Lisa explained, "Good to have this lady back" Jimin said and back hugged her, "Good morning babe" Lisa said, giving him a peck on his cheek.

"Oh my, you both really have some chemistry, not because I'm just saying, but all of you, like Jisoo and Jin together, Rosé and Suga & also Jennie and my big brother♡" I said and smiled at them.

---

The bell rang and we said our goodbyes to Jennie and Jisoo.

We sat back to our places.

"Class! Attention!" Teacher shouts and we all stood up,

"Good morning sir" We all greeted,

"We have a new transfer student" Teacher said, "Please come in",

Lisa and Rosé nugded my arm.

"That girl... we heard she's a bully, that's why she transferred" Rosé whispered, looking at me and Lisa.

"She likes picking on girls like not on the same level as hers, she's so mean" Lisa stated. She kinda look like she wants to pull out all of the new transfer student's hair.

I looked around noticing Tae wasn't there.

"Where's Tae?" I whispered,

Jimin turned around, hearing Tae's name.

"He's running late. I called him earlier" Jimin whispered.

"Why the... you both are something?!" Rosé and Lisa teased

"Hello everyone, my name is Shin Ryujin, nice meeting you all, I'm going to adjust and make friends with all of you, also please help me if I have difficulties in something~" She said and bowed and stood beside the teacher,

She looked so familar...

Just then the door bursts open revealing Tae panting.

I smiled seeing him there, "Sorry I'm late sir" Tae said and bowed,

"I'll let it slide." Teacher said, kind of angry at him, but kept it cool.

Tae and Ryujin made eye contact and stared at each other.

"You've never changed eh? Still coming to school late..." Ryujin said and chuckled, "And you're still the same" Tae said and took his seat which is beside mine.