Chapter 32 ~Scammed?~

~~~

We were playing until lunch and of course we ate something and went outside to take a walk at the park.

I sat on the slide and looked at them.

Baekhyun is climbing up the slide while Suho sat on the park bench.

Sehun and Chanyeol are climbing up at the red stuff of the playground.
Kai went home since his parents called him.

I started thinking what if something happens?
What if me and Tae wouldn't work out?

I stood up and walked towards Sehun and Chanyeol.

"I'll go to the mall. I just want to" I said, looking at them, asking for their permission.

"I'll come with you, I mean, we'll come with you" Sehun suggested, "Okay" I mumbled.

~~~

We arrived. Since it's not really crowded only a few people were there.

"I'll make my own way, I want to be alone" I said and walked without looking back.

I started thinking again. My head low.
What will happen now?

I bumped into someone...

"Sorry" I said, still not looking at the person, "Hey! Watch where you're going!" A girl shouted at me, I looked up, "I apologized...! Sorry--" I saw her dress all drenched by her starbucks' pink drink.

I looked around. I'm in the foodcourt.

Again?
Why does things like this happen when I'm at the food court?!?

I went to get tissues and started helping to clean her dress. But she pushed me.

I fell on the floor. "Ouch..." I groaned and stood up, "Sorry" I said and bowed.

"Do you know how much this dress costs?!?" She shouted,

She's wearing: