Chapter 24 ~Being shy around him~

After the discussion down there with Irene and her friends

I finally found and got my phone back from her... I like it this way. Finally, I can chat with my INTERNET BEST FRIEND~

"Here you are..." Jin's voice left me startled.

"You gave me a shock" I simply replied at his words and turned to look at him.

"We thought you're going to kill yourself again..." Jin said, but shut his mouth immediately realising his words and his eyes widened.

"Don't worry... I don't blame you, nor the others to think that. I already tried it once and I'm thankful Tae saved me. Even though he's the reason why I wanted to end it all there..." I said and the last part in almost a whisper tone.

"What did he exactly do?" Jin asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well so uhmm, did Sehun oppa sent you here?" I asked changing the topic, "Don't try changing the topic Y/N..." Jin said and crossed his arms over his chest, tapping his right foot rapidly on the floor and raising an eyebrow at me.

"Well, NOPE--" I quickly said and was about to run away, but behind Jin there stood Wonho.

I went in front of Jin trying to hide myself and Jin turned around, now I'm hiding behind him.

"Go away Wonho, I know you're just new here and all those stuffs, but can't you see, Y/N here doesn't want to see you" Jin said, glaring at him, "I'm so sorry please... my nerdy?" Wonho softly whispered the last part.

"How dare you call me with that nickname again? You used me... you humiliated me in front of everyone when you and Maya became a thing. Just how could you even say such a thing now, that you still like me? That you want me back?" I asked still hiding behind Jin,

"Stay behind me Y/N..." Jin whispered.

I only tightened the grip on the hem of his polo shirt (uniform).

"I-- ... just so you know Y/N, I will try my best to have you back again. Soon you'll be mine again." Wonho said and I peeked from behind Jin and I saw him walking away I turned around and sighed in relief...

"Why did I date... such a jerk, I can't recall why." I asked and my phone vibrated...

I took it out. I got a text from V... (I exhaled)

V: Uhmm Irene? Are you okay?

IRENE?

V: I heard you had a fight with ermm someone in your class?

Me: Sorry to tell you this bud...