Chapter 35 ~Shin RyuJin~

"Oppa we're hom-- what are you both doing?!?!" A small cute voice echoed and we quickly parted from each other preventing ourselves to eat each other's mouth any further.

"Uhmm you're home Taeji" Tae said, nervously.

"Hi Taeji~ Nice to see you again♡" I said and took a bite of the sandwich, that's near me.

"Unnie! Why are you here?" Taeji asked and her cute voice removed the tensed feeling me and Tae are currently having.

"Oh, I'm planning things with him" I said and walked towards her and offered her the other sandwich, "Thanks" Taeji said and smiled at me, "Hey! That's my sandwich" Tae stated,

"Sorry oppa, I got it first" Taeji said and stuck her tongue out to him,

I giggled and we both did a high five.

"Aish~" Tae said, "Now I have to prepare another one"He pouted in a cute way.

I went towards him and leaned on the kitchen counter and offered him the sandwich I have.

He leaned closer and took a bite, locking eyes with mine.

"You both seemed closer to each other than the last time" Taeji said, happily eating her sandwich.

Me and Tae looked at each other. We chuckled at her words.

"You noticed?" Tae asked, with his eyebrows raised, even though they're covered by his bangs, I could see he lifted them both up.

"Of course. You were like super mad at her because you thought she did something bad to me. Instead it turned out to be not her fault, but the ajumma's. Also you both seemed like you're dating..." Taeji said, "And I just confirmed you both are really dating, after I saw you guys doing that--" she was cut off by Mr Kim. "Taeji! Come here! Don't disturb your oppa and unnie" mr Kim's voice was heard and soon Tae's uncle and aunt went inside the kitchen.

I bowed seeing them. "No no. Don't bow, it's not like you're not a close family" Mrs Kim stated.

"Hehe, so just continue, come here Taeji" Mr Kim said and grasped both of her shoulders and they both did a train and so they went towards the living room.

Now that I noticed, the sandwich that I was eating is already in half. Tae probably ate the half of it. "Hey!!! Give me someeeee" I said and took a bite, "You're so cute when you do that" Tae stated, giving me a cute nose scrunch. I rolled my eyes at him, "Pfft! And you're not!" I said and started drinking water.

"Tsk! I know I'm not cute, beacuse I'm hot" Tae said, and looked at me deeply. I smirked.

~~~

We went towards his room.

I sat on his bed and we started talking about the plan we had in mind for the school thing.

"Can we continue?" Tae asked, slightly moving closer to me.
"We are continuing it" I said, with my eyes furrowed, unsure.

"I mean..." He is puckering his lips, "... that" Tae said, looking at me with his sexy eyes.
"No..." I simply replied. "Please?" Tae asked, he pouted cutely.

"No..." I said and stood up.

He pulled me back and now I was on top of him.

He caressed my cheek and softly kissed my lips.

He leaned more closer and we started kissing again, while my hands wandered on his neck.

He sat up, so that I'm not sitting on his lap, while he was between my legs.