Chapter 16 ~Friends?~

-Next Morning-

I quickly searched for my uniform

But unfortunately...
I couldn't find them.

"Mom?" I called out walking inside the dining table wearing my PJs.
"Yes dear? Morning" Mom said and kissed my forehead, "Morning... well have you seen my uniforms?" I asked.

"They're all at the laundry..." Dad said with both his eyebrows raised.

I quickly went inside the laundry room and saw them all there

Oh no... fuck this life...

"And why didn't Sunmi wash them up?" I asked getting back at the kitchen and Sehun walked in and sat on his table seat.

"She had emergency yesterday. I was the one who should have put them in the laundry to wash up" Sehun explained. "What should I wear then? Your clothes?!?" I said angrily, "Sorry chill" Sehun raised his arms up, guilty and kind of surrendering.

"Tell me what I'm going to wear" I stated, crossing my arms over my chest. "Your normal clothes..." Sehun suggested as he took a spoon full of his cereal.
"Don't worry dear, I'll call the principal to tell every teacher you have, that your uniform is still at the laundry" Dad said, letting me at ease,
"You're not even friends with the principal to say that" I mumbled, of course sarcastically.
"Ah... careful dear. I know her for a long time now." Dad said and smiled at me, we both chuckled at our silliness.

I smiled back, he made a call and I went to change quickly after eating my breakfast and brushed my teeth.

I swung my backpack on my shoulder and walked out from my room.

I finally got down the stairs.

"Darling! You always wear things so elegant. Why don't you put on... a pair of heels?" Mom suggested.

"Mom... heels at school? Not today mom" I said and was about to walk away, but Mom grasped my arm and sprayed cologne at me.

"Now you smell elegant too" Mom said happily,
"Mom!" I said a little annoyed, coughing since I tasted the cologne... eww.

"Go on! Don't be late at school" Mom shouted, reminding us.

"Oh... tomorrow you won't wear your uniform. Wear something you want and the next day after tomorrow, your uniform is ready" Dad explained.
"Got it dad!" I said and ran out of the house.

"You ready?" Sehun asked.

He eyed me up from head to toe.

"What? We don't want to be late" I said and got in the passenger's seat.

"Oh we're picking up Jin hyung" Sehun said,
"Ah wae? (Ah why?)" I asked, pouting a little,
"I lost a bet so yeah. Picking him up just today" He said driving towards Jin's house.