Chapter 34 ~Volunteer work~

After lunch we went straight towards our school garden to prepare things up.

I stood in front of my team.

Which is:
Jin
Jisoo
Lisa
Jimin
Taehyung
Wonho
And me.

I glanced at all of them.

"So... we have tasks to complete and so we'll be in small groups. Which will handle the booth, food, invitation, tables & decorating." I explained.

They all agreed nodding their heads.

"But we don't fit all the task. We're in 7 total." Jisoo said, "Unnie... the thing is we have all this week to prepare for everything." I explained, "So we can possibly do more than just the tasks you told us." Lisa said, understanding what I said.

I smiled, "You got it" I replied. "Shall we add a theme color? Or even hire a Photographer in front of the entrance so the boys and girls can have pictures with their dates?" Wonho suggested.

"I hate to admit, but you've got a nice idea. Anyone who has other ideas? So we can plan everything?" I asked out. "What about we'll make a movie place at the garden? It'll only need a white big cloth and tie them up to a stick and so we'll put the projector in front of it and watch a movie." Tae said his idea. "I like it." I said, "Any other ideas?",

And so we agreed to who will do the tasks.

Food & invitations will be handled by Wonho and Jimin.

Jisoo, Jin and Lisa will be on different kinds of booths.

While me and Tae are up to the decorations.

After our ideas, I went at the principal's office, to explain to her, our brilliant ideas and so she told us all the things are at the stock room and that we'll just have to get the things needed there and we could plan and handle everything.

I went back dragging 2 big wooden logs.

I panted, it's so freakin' heavy!!!

Tae jogged up towards me and helped me.

"Don't over work yourself. I'm here you know" Tae said and smiled at me, "Do you expect me to only order everyone around? That would be very unfair. Plus, I want to help. It won't hurt me nor anyone"I said and smiled back, "And you look tired as well" I looked at him, "Well... didn't get a long sleep." Tae explained. "You stayed late up again?" I asked while we both dragged the logs with us.

"Kind off," He leaned closer to me and whispers, "can't stop thinking about you" He said and winked at me,

"Aish this guy. Jeez " I whispered the last part.

No one was around, since they all have their own tasks to do... so we were outside the garden.

It started pouring.

Nice... just nice.

We hurriedly dragged the logs and put them inside the white big tent gazebo we had built for 30 minutes, since Lisa got the wrong way and we looked at everything upside down, without noticing.
Jisoo had some issues with the hammer.
Jin couldn't let us touch any sharp things, because he is afraid we might cut ourselves.
I just had to keep up until we built the white tent gazebo successfully, thanks to Tae and Wonho. Even though I hate to admit. Wonho is a little different these days.

We stayed inside the white tent gazebo,
I leaned my arms on the desk for support, while I face the drenched Kim Taehyung in front of me.

Well both of us are soaking wet because of the rain.