Chapter 36 ~Was it all an act?~

It was lunch time and I kept thinking about, the kiss I gave Taehyung.

I didn't want to do it.

But I want this thing over, as soon as possible.

Taehyung's Pov

I kept thinking about Ryujin and about the thing she did.

I sighed and looked at Y/N, who is currently giving more task to Lisa and Jisoo.

"Am I using her?" I asked myself, whispering, "What the fuck?! No! You love her! Everyone knows and sees it in your eyes." Jimin stated, confused on why I uttered those words. "I don't know. Tbh, Ryujin kissed me earlier. Remember when I excused myself to go to the bathroom? She dragged me towards the rooftop and... there she kissed me and said she wants me back." I said and rubbed my temples,

"I don't think that you're using her. We all know that the more you hate, the more you love" Jimin stated, and for a fact that's true. We both hate each other but at the end, we're here. In love...

Jimin paused, and suddenly utters, "You & Y/N are exactly like that.",

"Plus, you both hated each other, then eventually fell in love. Ryujin can't destroy that." Jimin stated the truth. "What happened between you and Ryujin is already in the past. You have Y/N now, she helped you a lot with things, not to mention, she's also your internet friend. Bro, no offence, but the older you kinda suck, the Kim Taehyung I'm seeing right now, when Y/N came, it's a lot better. That Oh Y/N over there changed you and made you a better person" Jimin patted my shoulder.

I looked at him and gave him a smile.

"I'll try not thinking about it" I said and walked towards Y/N, "Hey... uhm, can we talk?" I asked, looking at her, grabbing their attention to me.

"Sure" Y/N said and I dragged her a little far from the others, "Do you love me?" I asked, while I looked at her deeply in the eyes.

"Taehyung... what kind of question is that? If I don't love you, why would I be with you? Of course, I love you Taehyung.", she cupped my face, staring at me with her lovely eyes. "I love you so much" She said and pinched my cheeks. I also pinched her cheeks.
"I love you tooooooooooo so so much!!!" I whispered with a low tone.

~~~

Y/N's Pov

We went towards the cafeteria to have lunch and after, we have to get to our work.

I yawned covering my mouth, while we walked inside the cafeteria.

"Just order me anything guys..." I said and sat on our table to reserve it for everyone.

I hugged my head and tried getting myself to sleep.

But all I felt was being wide awake.
Suddenly, a tight grip around my arm made me groan and pulled me towards the corridors.

It was Irene and her friends.

"It's been a while. What now?" I asked, as if I'm simply asking them 'What's up?'.

"You have to see this! I know we're not friends and all... but trust me this time" Irene said and gave me her phone and so, she played the video,

Taehyung and Ryujin were at the rooftop.

They were talking, then she just pinned Taehyung on the wall.

"What do you want?" Tae asked coldly,

"I want you. I want you back. I can't help but fall in love with you again" Ryujin said and touched his triceps.