Chapter 27 ~I like her~

-Next Morning-

Y/N's Pov

I was now sitting beside Sese at the seat next to him while he drives.

He stopped the car and I closed my eyes.

Someone closed the back door, but I didn't even bother to look behind.

"Nice to see you early in the morning dude" Sehun said, "Yeah... I haven't got a new tire, so I took it to the car repair shop and of course, thanks for picking me up" That deep voice explained.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the rear view mirror.

I was hella right, to who is that person.

It was the one and only Kim Taehyung.

He saw me, so we both are looking, at each other.

"Morning" I greeted and looked outside the window, "Morning to you too" Tae greeted back.

"So, why did you ignore your fav video game yesterday?" Sehun asked, "Haha! Isn't it obvious? I don't want to play" I sarcastically said.

"But you never ignored your fav video game before" Sehun said, stating the truth.

"Fine, I got really nervous seeing the Kim's at our house, what was the reason they came?" I asked, "Mom and Dad didn't tell me." Sehun shrugged.

Taehyung's Pov

-Last night-

"You're home oppa!" Taeji said giving me a warm hug.

"Finally" Uncle said, "Dinner is ready" Auntie served the last plate on the table, "I'll pass auntie, I already ate at Sehun's house" I explained.

"Okay then, Taeji... come here." Auntie said,
"You too" Auntie added looking at uncle.

"Yes, go to your room and rest" Uncle said and pats my back.

I closed the balcony door,  slide the curtains and sat on my bed

I closed the balcony door, slide the curtains and sat on my bed.

"Finally, home" I said and dropped myself on the bed.

"This is rest and relax" I said.

I suddenly remembered Y/N earlier with a towel covering her body and when we both blushed.

That scene played 100 times already inside my head.

Woah... are you perhaps?
Nah... me and Y/N?
Possibly...
Possibly what?!?
Deep breaths.
But she's making my heart flutter!!!!

I started fooling around my bed, by rolling and hitting myself with my pillows.

"Oh My GOODNESS!!!! I'M IN LOVE!" I shouted through my pillow screaming, squealing to it everything I wanted to say to Y/N.

I heard a knock.

"Come in" I said and Uncle came in, "May I?" He asked, "Of course, what's up uncle? And why did you go to Y/N's house?" I asked, "Not your concern." He simply said, "Then what was it that we need to talk about, you said before you and aunt pushed us inside the house?" I asked, slightly raising an eyebrow at him, "Oh... I just wanted to tell you, you're very lucky. A very lucky guy" he said, smiling. "Why's that?" I asked out of curiosity. "It's like I've seen a miracle happen" he said, smiling from ear to ear.

"What do you mean?" I asked still confused, "She changed you. For that... I love the Taehyung now. The one she taught a lesson." He said and placed his hand on my shoulder, "I know it's a big change as well. But for your concern... please, stay away from trouble. The principal told me about the guy you beat up at school" He said, warning me, concerned about what I'll be able to do next.

"Uncle... he tried to rape Y/N, I can't let him do that." I explained.

"That's not the only reason... and I know you too well." He said, looking at me.

"When... he was on top of her, all I felt was anger and the urge to fight him, and the urge of wanting to protect her Uncle, she... she always made me feel that way, whenever she's around guys." I said confused, "Because you like her." He replied, "I like her?" I said, more like asked.

Am I? For real?

With my internet best friend?

"You know son (his Uncle calls him that), it's all written in both of your faces" Uncle said, while he gave me a pat on my shoulder.

"And that is also the same exact way your Uncle did and changed because of me." Aunt said, proudly.

"Oh, aunt, how long have you been standing there? At least seat down" I said offering her to seat beside me on the bed like Uncle.

"So uncle, do you really think she likes me?" Taehyung asked, "It's obvious she has a thing for you" Uncle said, talking like he's a guy my age.

"Oh Y/N. The first ever time I've seen her is at their house. When my sister met up with the Bae's, she told me, that she looked at Y/N and she smiled back. And that she felt her warmth and kindness." Aunt said looking at Uncle, "Haha, I still remember our times" Uncle said, suddenly blurting out that he remembers his good old days with aunt.

"Well, we would love to meet your future girlfriend, which is clearly her" Uncle said, proudly.

"Which is clearly a young lady named Oh Y/N" Aunt emphasised Y/N's name, "Aunt! Uncle!" I said, blushing just by hearing her name.

"Taeji?" I suddenly remembered.

"Oh, she's sleeping." Aunt said.

-Now-

I do like her...
I just need the right time and tell her.
These feelings are making me crazy!
Here I come... Miss Thoughtful!

I shrugged and just at least try and catch a glimpse of her face at the mirror.

I saw Sehun looking at me.

"What are you looking at?" Sehun asked, "Nothing?" I said and sat down properly.

Y/N's Pov

I pulled my phone out ready to play, when Sehun stopped the car and my phone fell, making me bump my head on the front part of the car.

"Oh goodness you okay sis?" Sehun asked, I slightly glared at him.

"I'm fine, next time at least warn me" I said and removed my seatbelt and started tapping the floor and got my phone back.

I reput my seatbelt and the drive went silent but not really.

Tae and Sehun were talking.

Instead I, Miss Thoughful stayed silent in the entire drive.

Won't Taehyung ask me out?

I mean he already kissed me... he should at least take responsibility.

To be continued...

Credits to the rightful owner of the pictures