Chapter 26 ~Promise~

*COUGH COUGH*

IT WAS...

JIN...

"Am I disturbing something important?" Jin asked, awkwardly standing there.

"No... we--" I was cut off by Tae.

"We were just hugging?" Tae said, as if it was no big deal.

"Oh thanks! How do you explain to people hugging? Hugging of course! I know that. But why?" Jin asked cheekily smiled, while wiggling his eyebrows teasing the both of us.

-Silence-

"Well?" Jin said and raised an eyebrow to us.

Me and Tae looked at each other curious on what will happen, if we tell him the truth.

"We're internet friends" we both said in union, excitedly looking at him, to see his reaction.

"Oh yeah? The one that helped you move on about your parents?" Jin asked, doubting, whether we were fooling him or not.

"Hell yeah... and now that I know who the real internet friend of mine, I'm lucky it's Ms Thoughtful" Tae said and wrapped his right hand around my shoulder and his left hand ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Stop it" I said softly annoyed.

"Yes, Ms Thoughtful" Tae replied.

"Stop calling me that, Mr Arrogant" I replied back.

"See you later... LOVE BIRDS!~" Jin said and walked away, whistling a melody.

"Yah!" We both shouted at him, but he waved at us, while walking away without even facing us.

Aish... why?

WHY?!?!?!?

"Let's go" I said and dragged him with me by his right hand.

We went back to class

>>>>>

.

.

.

.

.

The bell rang and I packed my things.

I went out and saw Irene coming towards me.

She had her friends with her, all of them had baseball bats with them.

I walked quickly past them.

"Yah! Oh Y/N" Irene shouted.

I stopped on my tracks and I didn't turn around.

"I want you dead" Irene said and I turned around, she was coming towards me with her baseball bat.

I froze on my track not knowing what I should do.

I felt someone holding my hand and the bat that was going to hit me and Taehyung... was blocked by him.

He held the bat.

"Why do you keep protecting her, oppa? I'm your internet friend!" Irene shouted.

"No you're not! She's the real internet friend of mine. You only kept her phone and started texting me. You used me to turn against my friends and Y/N. I can never forgive you." Tae said and dragged me with him.

"Taehyung!" Irene shouted while we both ran.

"Tae..." I mumbled softly.

We got home after the small encounter with Irene.

Tae kept asking me questions.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Tae asked, while we were walking towards my house and was now in front of the door.

"I'm fine! Chill. Thank you" I said and was about to leave

"Are you really sure?" Tae asked again.

"I'm fine" I said and he suddenly hugged me.

"Promise me, don't face Irene alone. Face her with me" Tae said stroking my back.

"I... I promise, Taehyung" I softly whispered hugging him back.

We pulled away and he was about to lean in for a kiss.

The door opened.

"Oh my..."

We both looked at the owner of the voices.

"Mr/ Uncle and Mrs Kim/ Aunt?" Me and Tae said in union.

"Did we disturb you guys?" His aunt asked, also shocked.

"Go on, continue guys. See you later Taehyung" His uncle said, waving at the both of us.

We separated from each other and we both bowed to them.

"Sorry Mr and Mrs Kim" I said, looking down.

"Let's talk later at home Tae. And youvMs Y/N, I like you for Taehyung. You can both date." Mrs Kim said his uncle only smiled at me.

"Go on... shoo" They both said and pushed me and Tae inside my house.

They closed the door behind us and we both looked at each other and chuckled.

We walked towards where the others were.

"Why are you guys late?" Sehun asked.

"Because of Irene" I said, shrugging my way towards him.

"Valid reason. Let's play truth or dare" Jin suggested.

"I would want to rest, since tomorrow we don't have any homework" I said and walked upstairs.

My phone vibrated and saw a text from mom, that our shopping together is cancelled. I was disappointed at the same time happy.

I slept.

Sehun's Pov

"Guys, isn't it strange she went straight to bed?" I asked,

"She never ever, did not ever pay attention, on her own favorite Video game today" Chanyeol said, stunned by her action. "Ikr" I said, totally agreeing.

"It's strange... " looking at Tae, "perhaps did you something?" I asked, slightly glaring at him.

"Don't look at me like that hyung. It wasn't me" Tae said and sat on the couch.

~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

I hardly slept so I decided to take a shower.

I wrapped the towel around my naked body and went out from my room and went inside the bathroom.

"There's no more shampoo..." I said and went out to quickly get a bottle of shampoo downstairs.

Didn't know the boys were still there.

"Oh my fucking goodness. Get some clothes" Sehun shouted, looking at me with the towel wrapped around my body.

"Then at least get a bottle of shammpoo for me!" I said and suddenly made eye contact with Tae.

I quickly got the bottle of shampoo and ran upstairs.

"Don't mind her, she's a weird person" Sehun stated.

"I can hear you!!!!" I shouted from upstairs to him.

After taking a shower I went to sleep again.

To be continued...

Credits to the rightful owner of the pictures