Chapter 29 ~Flustered~

I went back to class.

"So? What happened? What did she say?" Mr Choi asked,

"She put me in charge for the upcoming event. She told me, that I'll be leading the team of the volunteers, about the preparation" I said, bowing.

"Nice to hear, so since you're already standing up, can you answer this please?" Mr Choi said and asked, "In English? Why are we suddenly doing english? I didn't bring my books." I said, frightened he might write a discipline note.

"It's fine, so Jameson please switch places with Kim Taehyung just for this hour" Mr Choi asked, more like demanded.

Why Him?

"Ok, please proceed" Mr Choi said, looking back at me.

"Ok," I started reading out loud, "A woman is sitting in her hotel room, where there is a knock at the door. She then opened the door and saw a man whom she had never seen before. He said 'Oh, I'm sorry to you, I've made a mistake, I thought this was my room.' The man then went down the corridor and in the elevator. The woman went back into her room and phoned the security. What made the woman suspicious of the man that knocked at the door?" I read out loud,

"Everyone didn't know about this, so we thought we'll save it for you, I know the answer. So you have 10 seconds before you answer, we're playing the riddle game" Mr Choi explained, "Ok... good. Let me re-read it in my mind" I said, thinking out of the box.

He started counting also my classmates.

"1! Tell us your answer" Mr Choi said.

"Easy, Why would the man knock on his own hotel room? And he did. Also if he had a hotel room, he sure would use his own keys or his key card to open them and not knock on the door" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Woah... you got that right" Mr Choi said, stunned at my response.

"Really?" Jimin asked, mr Choi nodded, "This riddle made my brain explode" Jimin added,

"Really? I thought you're smarter than her" Irene said, "Then you should answer a riddle?" Mr Choi said Irene got up and went towards me and harshly took the marker from my hand and purposely bumped her shoulder onto mine.

I sighed at her arrogant attitude, "Good luck" I said and sat back, where V greeted me with a smile.

"Hi" I said and leaned my chin on my palm cupping my face looking at Irene.

"A blue house is made of blue bricks; a yellow house is made of yellow bricks. What is a green house made of?" Irene read out loud,

I already got it and raised my hand.

Tae looked at me curiously, I looked at him, "You got the meaning? It's pretty funny" I said, while I silently giggled, "You got it? What's the answer?" Tae asked, looking at me.

"I know a lot of riddles, maybe I got used to them that I can easily answer them" I stated, not bothering to answer his question.
"You haven't answered my question yet" Tae said, tapping his fingers on his desk.

"Then try finding it out yourself, find the subject and try reading it a little more and you'll notice. It's actually pretty easy, we also have it in our school" I said, giving him a small clue.

"Something we got in school... so what is a green house made of?" Tae asked himself and tried connecting the dots.

"I got the answer" Tae whispered to me, "Tell me. I know the answer, so I won't practically change mine" I explained.