Chapter 30 ~... DATE!?~

I was alone again in the corridors.

"Why did I even flee the scene?!" I asked scolding myself, when I suddenly bumped my head into someone.

"Ouch! Get away from me bitch!" Irene's voice was heard and it echoed through the corridors.

I quickly turned around and started running towards the cafeteria and then I quickly ran towards our table and went under the table to hide. So unlike me.

"Augh! Have you seen Oh Y/N?!?" Irene shouted echoing through the whole cafeteria.

"Nope" They all replied.

I heard her footsteps towards our table.

"Have you guys seen her?" She asked furiously.

"Even if we saw her" J-Hope said, glaring at her.
"We wouldn't tell you" Sehun said, also glaring at her.

"I saw her hiding under your table" Irene said in an annoyed tone, "Why ask if you already know!?" I said, still hiding under the table. "Stupid..." I mumbled under my breath.

I finally showed myself to her, fixing myself up first before looking at her.

"Oh you got me. Shall we continue our fight in front of them?" I said pointing at my friends, "You bi-- Y/N... we're not done yet" Irene said and stomped her way out of the cafeteria, "Pfft! Scaredy cat!" I said and sat back down. "What happened?" Chanyeol asked, looking at me. "Well... I bumped into her and she cursed at me like always and here I'am" I said, "You saw the rest, so I ain't transforming it into a dramatic story" I added, "Such an a hole" Wonho stated, shaking his head in disbelief. "No, you're the a$$hole here" Tae said, "She's the bitch" he added, clearing it out.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and ruffled his hair.

Finding funny what he just said.

"Look how close you both are" Jimin said clapping his hands happily, "Mochi-mochi. Look at yourself, you're super adorable... " I stopped what I'm doing to Tae and since Jimin is beside me, I pinched his cheeks, "Super" I said, with a bit of sarcasm.

"Stop" Jimin demanded.

I stopped, "Stop" I said mockingly, we both chuckled.

~~~

Lesson are finished.

Yay!

Weekend tomorrow.

I walked, until someone stopped me, by grabbing my backpack from behind.

"Let's hang out tomorrow." Tae said, more like demanded.

I turned around and looked at him.

"Where? When? What time?" I asked the full detail.

"I'll pick you up at 13:00 tomorrow" Tae said.

"Okay sure" I said.

We both waved at each other and I walked towards Sehun's car.

I sat down and he smiled, "Having a date with him I guess?" Sehun asked, cheekily smiling, I hope it is a date.

"What? Not a date more like a friendly date" I said, knowing Taehyung, he probably wants to hang out as Internet friends. Sehun just nodded his head.

He drove off, away from school.

~~~

We arrived and I put on my comfortable clothes.