Chapter 6 - the mall

MARVEL
-Girls are you ready? I ask them.
-Just a minute babe! Clove shouts back.
We are going to the mall me, Clove, Glimmer and Cato. The girls are fixing themselves and it's taking forever.
-Okay we're done. Glimmer says and opens the door.
-Wow you both look amazing. Cato says and kisses Glimmer on the cheek.

When we're in the mall Clove and Glimmer wants to shop clothes in their favourite store. "Mizz Pastel". Me and Cato agreed to come with.

-Marvie what do you think about this? Clove comes out of the dressing room. She wears a black top and a little pink shirt.
-Wow, um. Amazing! I say. Woah she's hot!
Glimmer comes out as well and she wears a black tight dress. Now it's Cato's turn to get flaming red cheeks.
-Glim, you look amazing! He says.
The girls giggles.

When the girls were done in the clothes store we decided to go to Starbucks. We sat down with our drinks. Clove with her hot chocolate, Cato and I with lattes and Glimmer with a smoothie. We all talked and laughed.
-Glimmer tell them about that time when you accidentally broke a restaurant table! Clove says.
-Okay! Glimmer says and starts telling us.
We all laugh hysterically.

We go around to more stores and then we decide to go eat sushi. And, damn that sushi was the best I've ever had.

When we got back home we were about to say goodbye when Clove suddenly says
-Guys, can't we have like a sleepover? Wouldn't that be fun?
Me and Glimmer agrees.
-I don't know guys. Like I just met you, It's maybe to early to sleep together all four? Or is it? Cato says.
-Cato your our friend as well! It's fine for us right? Glimmer says.
-Ya, I'm okay with it. I say and Clove agrees.
-Okay. But who are we going to have it at? Cato says.
-Me? Glimmer smiles.

***