Chapter 20 - The new queen bee

GLIMMER
I'm standing outside the school. I got here early today so no one is here yet. Or maybe some other people that I don't know, but no one that I know is here.
I pick up my phone. The time is 7:30 am and the school starts 8:00 am.

When it's only ten minutes until the school starts more people are coming.
-Glimmer! Marvel shouts and runs up to me.
-Hey baby. I say and kiss him.

We see a car that rolls up on a parking lot. Two persons walks out of the car.
-Is That.... I start
-Glimmer and Cato. Marvel finished.
The girl wears a designer purse and...the new designer heels!? I didn't even know they were on sale! The guy wears a black leather jacket and they match each other.
I notice that they caught everyone's attention.
They walk up to us.
-Hey Guys. Cato says.
-Glimmer, Yes this is the new designer heels. And no they are not on sale yet. Oh and jealously doesn't look good on your face Glimmer.
-Oh and guys you may want to know that we are the happiest couple on this earth. And by the way Marvel, you should probably do something about your hair. Cato says.
They laugh and walk away.
-Oh my god. What happened to them? I say.
-I'm sorry Glimmer but it seems like there's a new king and queen on this school. I hear Johanna Mason say behind me.
-Shut it Johanna! I say.
I can't believe it. Since when has Clove really cared about fashion? And why is she so rude?

CATO
-Haha! They have to pay for what they have done. Clove says.
-Yeah! You are the new queen bee here, Clove.
-And your the king here Cato. She says.

                               GLIMMER
-Marvie. Do you want Clove more than me now that she's the most popular? I ask him.
-Glim, there is one thing you need to know about me. I don't fall in love with the most popular. I fall in love with the most beautiful and kind, and I can tell you that your still on top of that list, princess. He says and kisses me on the cheek.
-Aww! I say.

During the rest of the day Clove and Cato are in the centrum.
-Oh my god, Clove those shoes are amazing!
-Clove I love your hair today!
-Cato marry me!
-Oh my lord, Cato that is the most handsome jacket!
Everyone stands in circles around them. And the worst part is that they are kind to everyone except me and Marvel!
During lunch Clove and Cato's table is full of people.
Ugh, the new queen bee is awful. People just don't see that.
***
Eyyy guys!
Chapter 20 woo!
And we have...4 readers...yay!
Haha!
Mwah! 💋