Chapter 30

Clove
I walk inside of the small cafe.
I'm surprised to see Glimmer and Marvel sitting there. I'm also happy, because I need someone to talk to.
I buy a latte and go to sit down with them.
-Oh my god hi Clove! Glimmer squeals.
-Sup Clove. You look mad. Marvel says.
-Me and Cato were fighting. I say.
-Oh. About what? Glimmer says.
I show them my neck.
They gasp.
-Oh my god Clove! Did he do that to you even though you didn't want to? Glimmer says.
-Yes, I mean no, I mean, I did enjoy um..making out with him. It was my "idea" but I didn't want this to happen! I say.
-Oh. Well we are here for you Clove. Did anything else happen? Marvel says.
-I called him a f*cking dumb*ss and he called me a b*tch. I say.
Glimmer hugs me and Marvel pats me on my shoulder.
-It'll be alright Clove.
-Yeah I Hope so.
***
Clove🍀: I'm breaking up with you, idiot.
Cato🔥: I was going to do it as well, dating a b*tch was the worst decision ever.
Clove🍀: You're such an idiot, Hadley. I'll f*cking kill you when I see you.
Cato🔥: Little short Clovey is mad. Is little Clovey going to kill big Cato?
Clove🍀: this is not funny Hadley. I could break all of your legs. So shut your big mouth.
Cato🔥: Fine, Kentwell. But I'm not scared of you.
Clove🍀: you should be though.
***

I woke up on Monday morning. I ran into my bathroom to see if the hickey was gone. But it was still there!
-F*cking idiot. I mumble.
I tried to cover it with makeup but you could still see it.
Then I see my polo shirt. That will do, it's covering my neck.
-Good. I mumble.
Then I went to eat breakfast.

I'm outside the school, waiting for Glimmer and Marvel. As I see Cato's figure I turn around and walk to my locker. But unfortunately he happens to have his locker next to mine.
Then I remember the ring. The ring that he gave me when she asked me to prom.
-Hadley. Come over here! I shout.
He just walks up to me.
-What? He mumbles.
-Here take your f*cking ring! And find someone else to go to prom with. I say and throw the ring at him.
He just looks at me and walks away without saying anything.
-Clove! Oh you have a polo, the hickey isn't gone? Glimmer says.
-Hey Guys. No it's not. I say.
-Have you seen Cato today? Asks Marvel.
-Yeah. A couple of days ago, he asked me to prom by proposing. I said yes to go with him, but now I gave back the ring. I say.
-Well done! You shouldn't be with idiots. Says Glimmer.
***
Glimmer🎀: Cato how could you be so mean to Clove?! You're a jerk!
Marvel🐸: Yeah dude, how could you? You're such an idiot.
Cato🔥: Perfect, Clove told you two. Well guess what, she's the one who said she wanted to make out rough! She didn't protest when I did it, so you two better shut up.
Glimmer🎀: You f*cking a$shole
Marvel🐸: you're legit the worst boyfriend ever
Cato🔥: F*cking idiots. Am I a bad boyfriend? I never kissed my girlfriends best friend. And how did you ask Glimmer for prom again? By giving her a diamond ring? No because that's what I did. I can be an amazing boyfriend but Clove is such a b*tch so it's kinda hard!
Clove🍀: I'm in this group as well! And you are a terrible boyfriend, Hadley! If I ever change school it's because of you!
Cato🔥: Oh please change school, that would be awesome.
Clove🍀: 🖕f*cking jerk, I'll f*cking kill you Hadley.