Chapter 22 - Back again

MARVEL
-You and Clove are friends again? That's great, Glim! Did she mention that she could be my friend as well? I'm talking to Glimmer on the phone.
-Um, she didn't say it but if she forgives me then she will probably forgive you. She says.
-Okay, great. But I have to go, Glim. I need to get ready, but I'll see yah later in school. Bye love you.
-Bye love you too! She says and hangs up.
I go and fix my hair. It looks good. Cato must have been joking.

Glimmer and Clove stands outside the school. I walk up to them.
-Hey, Glim. Hey Clove. I give Glimmer a hug and nod at Clove.
-Hey Marvie. Glimmer says.
-Hi Marvel. Clove says and looks down awkwardly.
-Clove can I talk to you for a second? I ask her.
-Um, okay. She says.
We walk away.
-So, um. Your friends with Glimmer, so I'm just wondering if we are friends? I say.
-Um ya. We can be friends... she says.
-Clove. Are you okay with me and Glimmer dating? Because if you are not I can break up with her. We've talked, if you and Cato aren't happy with it we can break up.
-No, really I am happy. Me and Cato are dating so I'm just glad that you two are happy as well. Is it okay for you guys that me and Cato are dating?
-Yes! Cato is a great guy. I'm happy for you, and him.
-Oh and I'm sorry that I screamed at you two that day... I just got upset...
-Yeah, I know. I should have told you, not just kiss her. I'm sorry Clove.
-It's okay. Oh and Cato didn't mean what he said about your hair. He thinks it looks great. I say and smile.

We return to Glimmer. Cato is there as well.
-Hey baby! Clove says and hugs him.
-Hey, me and Glimmer are friends again.
-Me and Marvel as well. Clove says.
-So we all are friends again? I ask.
-Yup! Glimmer says.
-Okay, now for the most important question that you will be tired of hearing through the whole year but...what class do you guys have first?
-Music. Glimmer says.
-Music! I say.
-Haha, I have music as well! Cato says.
-Oh my god, that is odd. I have music as well. Clove says.
We all four starts to walk to the classroom.
I'm glad we're friends again.