Chapter 9 - Happy birthday Glimmer!

CATO
It's a couple of weeks after we had the sleepover. And today is my bae Glimmer's birthday! I have bought her a necklace that she told me she had looked for since a year back but never found it. It's real gold with a heart formed diamond. And I have tickets to go to the cinema, just us two, and then go eat dinner on a fancy place.
Glimmer is going to have a pool part at the biggest pool in the town.
Me, Marvel and Clove has decided to meet outside Clove's house and go together to the pool.

The time is 19:31 and the part starts 20:00.
I'm outside Clove's house where I meet her and Marvel. I tell them what I have bought and they say that that is amazing and so romantic.
-I've bought a new purse that Glimmer always have wanted. And a photo from us when we were younger. Clove says.
-I didn't know what she wanted so Clove gave me some ideas. So I decided to buy her a new dress that Clove said she wanted.
-Cool! I say.

-Hi! Welcome to my party! Glimmer stands outside the pool entrance and welcome the guests.
We walk up to her.
-Hey, Glim! Happy birthday! Clove says and hugs her.
-Happy birthday Glimmer, woah this place is awesome! Marvel says and hugs her too.
-Hey baby! Happy birthday my princess. I say and kiss her.
-Okay now everyone is here. Girls go to the dressing room on the left and boys on the right.
Me, Marvel and some other guys went to the right to change to swimming trunks.

When me and Marvel were done we walked out of the dressing room. Wow the pools and slides were huge! I saw Glimmer standing there. She had a pink bikini. I got a little nervous. I'm not familiar to see her so undressed, we have been swimming together earlier but then she had a bathing suit that covers more.
-hey Glimmer. I say.
-Hey babe. She says and kisses me on the cheek.
Marvel and Clove comes out from the dressing room on almost the same time.
-Babe, your hot as hell in that, but don't you think other guys will think it too...I don't want to loose you... I say.
-Aww Cato! If they think I'm hot then who cares? I think you are hotter than every guy here. If I wanted someone I would pick them. But did I pick someone else? No. Stop worry babe. She says and kisses me on the lips.
-Okay enough talking! Who wants to jump into the pool with me? Clove says.
-Me! Everyone says.
We're standing on the pool edge.
-Okay! 1..2..3!
We jump. The pool was kinda warm. We swim around and just have fun. We talk to some of the other guests and slide some slides.
-Ew look at them, In the pool?. Glimmer says pointing at a couple who's kissing in the pool passionately.
-haha that is nothing! We can do better, right Clove? Marvel says.
-Yeah, that's lame. Clove says and laugh.
They passionately kiss, it turns out to that they make out in the pool, it's passionately, very passionately...
-Okay lovers that's enough for now! Glimmer shouts.
The pull away and laugh.

When it's time for everyone to go home we thank Glimmer and says Happy Birthday one more time. She pulls me to the side.
-What is it Babe? I say.
She pulls me closer and we start to make out. I really enjoy it. When we pull away she says
-Sorry Babe, you maybe weren't ready...but I just wanted to try like Clove and Marvel did. She says.
-No it was awesome Babe. I say and hug her.
-Bye Cato!
-Bye Glimmer! See you in school when the break is over! I say. Four weeks left. Dang it.
***
Welp...
That was long.
Sorry for much kissing and stuff in this episode.
I hope you like this story 😇
Well imma post more today. I believe😘
Cya😚