Chapter 8 - Good morning!

CLOVE
I woke up at Glimmer's place. I thought I were the first one to wake up, but then I turned around and saw Cato and Glimmer making out.
-Seriously? Please get a room. I saw and rub my eyes.
-Clove this is my room. Glimmer says and laughs.
-Fine! I say.
-Ugh. Morning guys. Marvel says tiredly.
-Morning babe. I say and kiss him.

-Clove are you done yet? I got my makeup done 5 minutes ago! Glimmer says through the bathroom door.
-Almost I say and put on a little more lipgloss for final touches. I wear the top and skirt I bought in the mall. I open the door and comes out.
-Wow Clove! Amazing! Glimmer says.
-Damn that's hot. Marvel says.
-Nah, this is hot. Cato says and points at Glimmer.
-Okay they are both hot. Happy? Marvel says and we laugh.
-Marvel you are the best guy a girl can have! No offence Cato. I say. Marvel kisses me.
-Okay let's eat breakfast! Glimmer says.

-Mmm! This is delicious! I say and stuff more scrambled eggs in my mouth.
Everyone agrees that this is delicious. We continue eating until everyone is full.

When it's time for me to go home I pack my stuff and go down to say goodbye to everyone.
-Bye, Glim. Thank you for this amazing night. We hug.
-Bye Bye Clove! She says.
-Bye, Marvie. Love you! I say and hug and kiss him!
-Love you to, I gotta go as well in a couple of minutes.
-Bye Cato. I say and nod at him.
-Bye Clove. He says.
-C'mon guys! Your friends. Friends hug. Glimmer says.
-Ugh. I say.
I give him a quick hug. And opens the door and walks out.

-Hey honey! Was it fun on the sleepover? My mom asks.
-Yeah really fun. I'm a better friend with Cato now. I say.
-Cato? Is that maybe a guy your interested in, Clove? My mom says as she does some laundry.
-Ew never! Seriously mom you know I date Marvel and I love him with all my heart! Cato is Glimmers boyfriend. I say and walk to my room.
***
Hey, you. Yes you.
I just want to say that your beautiful just the way you are and...do you like this story? ;) Please write what you think :)