Chapter 31

Cato
People ask me how I feel after the breakup. I tell them I'm okay, that I don't have feelings for Clove anymore. In the beginning, I was telling the truth. But now, I'm starting to question if that's true.
I'm such a jerk, and I really want to apologise to Clove. What I did was wrong, calling her bad names, insulting her and giving her that awful hickey.
I want to punch myself in the face because of all the bad things I've done. She was an amazing girlfriend. I want her back...

                                       Clove
Why am I always being so dramatic? It was a hickey, he didn't kill your family. I was being a drama queen and then just calling Cato bad stuff.
He is probably the best boyfriend I've ever had, he was nice, funny, caring and cool. Why did I have to be such a bitch?
My life is a mess right now.
I want him back. But I don't think I can get him...

                                     Cato
I'm going to do it. I'm gonna apologise to Clove. Please god, don't make me fail.
As I stood at my locker, pretending to do something but actually waiting for Clove, I saw Glimmer and Marvel.
Marvel nodded at me as a hi and Glimmer gave me an awkward smile.

After 10 minutes of waiting, I finally saw her ponytail in the air.
When she saw me, she just looked away.
-Hey, Clove.
-Hi, I heard her mumble.
-Look, you have all rights to be mad at me, but I need to apologise. I've been such an idiot and I shouldn't have done anything to you. I'm sorry.
She looks down.
-Cato...I'm not mad at you. Not because of the hickey. I need to apologise as well. And I have to admit, even tho you have probably moved on, I miss you sometimes...
What? She misses me??
-I kinda miss you as well. I think I still like you...
I can see her blushing.
-Well that's...nice
The awkwardness is huge.
-So...now? I ask.
-You're maybe going to be pissed of at me because I'm doing this, but I'll try.
She says.
And then she cuts me of by pressing her lips against mine.
I almost forgot how her lips feel like. So soft and amazing. It's like I'm in heaven when I kiss her.
After a few seconds we pull away.
-I still love you. I say.
-I love you too, Cato.
——————————-
This is quite a short chapter, and my plan was to wait until I'd bring back Clato
But I couldn't wait!!
Clato is my everything:D

And yaaaay! Finally an update.
I really suck lol
I've noticed how I've lost SOOO many reads. Probably bc I haven't updated a chapter in forever and people are tired of waiting :/
Pls write ideas for new stories since this one is kinda boring for me
Not necessarily Hunger Games
It can be Maze Runner or just random stuff :)
I really like Zombie apocalypses so maybe something like that?
Ily guys <3
/Your local princess
Lol
Heh
No
I'm
A
Dork
AND OMG IM MEETING ALEXANDER LUDWIG ON SUNDAY!!!!
🤩🤧🔮