Chapter 27

Cato
It was nice getting revenge on Finnick. He's not very popular around girls anymore, because girls don't appreciate being cheated on.
It was almost 2 months ago now.
Everyone is talking about one thing. Prom.
I'm excited and kinda scared. I'm gonna ask Clove for prom, even though it's kinda obvious that we are going to go together.
**buzz buzz**
***
Clove🍀: Cato, I think I left my hairbrush at your house. Can you check if it's there?
Cato🔥: Yeah you left it here. Why?
Clove🍀: God dammit. I really need it now. School's starting in 40 minutes and I need to brush my hair!
Cato🔥: Chill, Clove. I'll just bring it to school and give it to you there.
Clove🍀: But I need it now Cato!
Cato🔥: It's not my fault that you left it at my house.
Clove🍀: Nvm bby, I found another brush. Sorry for being rude <3 xx see you in school.
Cato🔥: It's fine, love you babe <3
***

-Hey Clove. Did you brush your hair, princess? I say with a smirk. School's starting in 10 minutes and we're both already here.
-Ha-ha. Yes I did. But did you bring my hairbrush here? She says.
I smirk a little.
-Oh no! I forgot it, I'm so stupid. I guess you have to come over to me someday to get it.
-Seriously Hadley? Or is it just an excuse to make me come over to you. She says. I can see that she finds it funny, even though she tries to sound angry.
-Hehe. Alright what class do you have? I ask.
-P.E, what about you? She answers.
-Same. I say.
Okay this is my plan:
I'll ask Clove to prom in front of everyone during lunch. Yeah that's basically it.

-Okay class! It's time to play soccer! Y'all already know how to play. Coach Cashmere says.
Coach Gloss puts all of us into two teams. Red and blue. Me and Clove are both red.
-Ready, GO! Cashmere shouts.
Everyone starts running.
I've played soccer when I was younger so I know this.
I'm surprised Clove is good. I bet she has played it as well.
She makes 2 goals, I make 1.
The blue team takes the ball. They are close, but Clove got in the way. Phew.
I just catch a quick look of her ponytail. Then I see Gale's leg. It's like everything is happening in slow motion. Clove tries to stop but she's running so fast. And then she falls over Gale's leg and faints on the ground.
***
Dun dun duuuuun
I'm going to stop naming all the chapters btw. It's kinda hard. They'll just be like "chapter 23" bc sometimes I don't have names and yeah. :)
Have a wonderful Saturday mah people:D
/...me