three

"jimin don't call them aliens. They are people." Jungkook replied slightly annoyed of jimin at the moment.

"Oh whatever, just hurry up and get to school. Namjoon and I want to meet up before they get here." Jimin said hanging up. Jimin was already at school with namjoon. He had dragged namjoon out of his house right after he found out about the aliens coming to their school. He wanted to be one of the first people there to see them.

Jungkook sighed as he put his phone back into his pocket.
He knew that his friends were just like him.

Curious.

When they were young the three used to go to the crash site to explore the wreckage. But jungkook's dad soon found out what they were doing and told them to stay far away from that place. So they did. Sadly.

But that didn't stop them from trying to find out more about the people that crashed onto their planet.
They would spend hours searching the internet, reading articles, watching documentaries, and looking to news videos from the crash.

But as time went on, so did their lives. The three boys soon did not find as much interest in the crash. They had other things to worry about. Like school, relationships, and newest video games.

This all changed for them when they found out about the five kids that would be coming to their school. Their interest was back.

***

"Jungkook! Up here!" Jungkook looked up to see jimin frantically waving his hand from the second level balcony in the school. Namjoon was standing next to jimin on his phone but looked up when jimin yelled.

As jungkook walked up the stair, he heard every student talking about the kids that would be coming to our school today.

"Someone told me that they have angry issues."

"My mom told me to stay away from them and that if they touch me, I'm changing schools.

"Did you hear that one of them used to be in a gang?"

" I heard they were really hot."

Jungkook did not think that any of these rumors were true. These people are just paranoid.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Jungkook asked as he made it to his best friends.
"What's up?" Jimin looked offended, "what's up is that we are going to meet the aliens that we used to research all the time and that we-"

"Ok jimin calm down" namjoon said as he placed a hand on jimin's shoulder, "even if we get to talk to these people, we don't want to scare them away."

Jungkook was confused about what namjoon meant. "What do you if we meet them? Aren't they coming to our school?"

"Well yeah, but I read some states from the government that the five students will have guards around them at all times" answer namjoon.
Confused again, jungkook asked "guards? Why? Aren't they just teenagers?"

"Yeah but the state said that it would be for their safety and the current students safety."

"But they still need friends," jimin said happily, "we can be friends with them and ask them questions"
Both jungkook and namjoon looked at jimin weirdly.
"To get to know them better, of course. I don't only just want to be friends with them because they're aliens. I genuinely want to get to know them."

Jungkook and namjoon nod in approve.

"Good because I don't think they would appreciate being questioned by a midget," jungkook said while simling, but soon received a hit in the back of the head.

"You're an asshole." Jimin replied extremely annoyed with jungkook.

"Whatever," jungkook answered, "but when are they getting here?"

Namjoon replied while looking at his phone. "Right now I thin-" but was interrupted by the sound of the yelling.
The three looked up and saw the doors open which cause the yelling from outside to be heard.

"Get out of here!"

"You don't belong here aliens!"

"Go back from where you came from!"

Jungkook was shocked by the yelling,"why are people so mean?"
He waited for his friends to reply but looked over at them to see that they were staring down at the first floor of the school.

He turned his head.

There stood five teenagers with weird tattoos looking marks on their faces and bodies.
There were four guys and one girl. The girl was holding onto the arm of a boy with red hair, looking frightened.

Most of the boys seemed indifferent to the yells. Except one black haired boy that had wide shoulders, he seemed to hide behind the other boys.

Another boy, who had brown hair, seemed extremely angry at the people that were yelling at them. Giving everyone a scary glare.
The last boy had Ash blonde hair and was looking around the room with a blank face.

Jungkook was fascinated by this boy, he was absolutely gorgeous, it wasn't like the other aliens were not beautiful also, but this boy had something different about him.

Maybe one of the rumors was right.

As jungkook was lost in thought, looking at the ash blonde haired boy, he realized that that same boy had been staring at him.
Jungkook felt something strange, like he was missing something.
But as he was trying to firgure out what, the ash blonde boy and the other aliens we're dragged away.

*Not proof read*

___________________________________

How is this story going?

Cause I have no idea

Is it good? Bad? The worst thing you've ever read?