twelve

A couple weeks had past since the day the group had hung out at Namjoon's and a lot had changed.

Jin and Namjoon were thriving as a couple, as well as Hoseok and Jihyo (but that was obvious, had always thrived). Yoongi and Jimin were officially dating. And  Jungkook and Taehyung had gotten a lot closer.

Jungkook was even able to hold a decent conversation with him.

Now it was a Monday and Jungkook was getting his stuff out of his locker for his first class.

"Hi Jungkook. You ready to head to class?"

Jungkook smiled widely, "yup I'm all ready to go."

Taehyung had begun walking Jungkook to his classes. Not only the first one but he would always make sure he was at Jungkook's classroom door after the period ended so he could walk him to the next.

At first Jungkook was embarrassed but now he liked the company. He also had a weird feeling when he was with Taehyung. It wasn't that he had a crush on him because Jungkook was well aware of those feelings. But it was a feeling that he was missing something and he really wanted to figure it out.

After a few minutes of walking, the two had made it to Jungkook's class, "Thanks Tae. I'll see you later." He said waving.

Taehyung waved back, giving a slight smile "See you later kook."

When Jungkook had made it to his seat, he hadn't realized how he had been smiling the whole time.

"Jungkook you've been so smiley lately." Jihyo said. She had known that Taehyung walked him to class everyday and thought that was probably the reason.

Jungkook looked towards her, "huh? Oh I don't know why" he said even though he for sure knew why. It was because of Taehyung.

"Ok yeah sure you don't" At that Jihyo turned back to the paper she had been working.

Jungkook smiled again because he knew that she knows about his crush. He makes it pretty obvious, he just hopes Taehyung doesn't know. At least not yet.

Someone called his name, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Hey Jungkook, I have a question."

Jungkook turned toward the voice, seeing his classmate Jackson. "Uh what do you want Jackson ?"

Jackson huffed "I just want to know your relationship with that alien guy?" He had noticed Jungkook being dropped off at his classes by that alien and he was disgusted.

"We're just friends" Jungkook lied. "Why it is any of our business anyway? " He said defensively.

"Damn" Jackson said putting his hands up in surrender. "I just wanted to make sure you guys weren't a thing. That would be gross."

Jungkook was about to respond back but was cut off.

"Then again why are you even friends with him? Or even this thing" Jackson said kinda loudly while pointing at Jihyo catching the classes attention. "They're aliens and not worthy of being friends with any of us."

This made Jungkook pissed. "What the hell Jackson. You don't know anything. They are people too and you should respect that."

"I will never respect them." Jackson said rolling his eyes.

As Jungkook was about to snap back at him the door opened and the teacher walked in, causing the class to focus on the lesson. This did not stop Jungkook from sending glares towards Jackson though.

***

After the lesson was over, Jungkook quickly grabbed his stuff and rushed out of the classroom. Still extremely upset with what Jackson had said but not wanting to have anymore confrontations.

He almost didn't see Taehyung leaning against the wall next to his classroom but when he did, a slight smile come upon his lips.

"Hey Jungkook" Taehyung said noticing how Jungkook seemed a little off. "Everything ok?"

"Y-yeah everything's fine." Jungkook said, not wanting to involve Taehyung.

But soon gave up when he saw Taehyung staring at him with a knowing look.

"Ok fine there is something wrong." He pouted. "Jackson was talking bad about you and your friends. Well they're my friends too but like they were your friends first so like-"

A hand went over his mouth causing his eyes to widen.

"Jungkook you're rambling and don't think about Jackson anymore. He can't dictate what you feel." Taehyung said trying to reassure Jungkook.

"Thanks Taehyung. It means a lot." Jungkook said while unknowingly giving Taehyung a hug. He only realized he was hugging his crush when he felt a hand rubbing circles in his back. He quickly moved away with a deep blush.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to." Jungkook said nervously.

Taehyung laughed "it's ok Jungkook I didn't mind it. Now let's get you to class."

Now Jungkook blush got somehow deeper because Taehyung had kept a hand on the small of his back while they walked.

Jungkook knew he needed to do something about his feelings soon and he was sure of that.

_____________________________

Thank you to everyone who have voted for this story!!

<3 <3