thirty

A few days had passed from when the news was announced about the 'aliens'.

The government had apparently been having conversations with the higher ups in the complex, including Jin's mom, for awhile now.

It was decided that the people from the complex would gradually start integrating into normal society. The gates to the complex would also be unlocked so that any one could go in or out.

Jungkook was ecstatic. He could finally have a normal relationship with his beloved boyfriend.

When Jungkook woke up on the exciting morning he jumped out of bed happily. He quickly got ready and made his way down the stairs.

He stopped by the kitchen to grab something quick for breakfast and he saw his parents standing there talking.

"Morning!" Jungkook said in a happy tone.

His mom chuckled at the excited boy. "Good morning Jungkook."
She knew why her son was overly excited today and she was equally excited for him.

"Good morning Jungkook." His dad added quickly when he saw Jungkook rush towards the door. "Get to school safe! And tell your little boyfriend we said hi!"

This made a wide smile grow into Jungkook's face. His dad has been extremely accepting of the freedom that was given to the people in the complex and that relieved Jungkook. He also thinks his mom took a big part in that happening.

When he finally made it to the school he rushed inside. He knew were his friends were meeting so he went directly there.

He soon saw them come into view and sped up. "Hey guys!"

"Hi Jungkook!" Jihyo answered excitedly.

Jungkook looked around at his friends and made a confused face. "Wait. Where's Taehyung?"

"I don't know. I don't think he could make it." Yoongi answered while smiling slightly.

Jungkook's face quickly dropped.

"Yoongi!" Jimin said while hitting his boyfriend in the arm. "Don't say that. You know that's a lie."

Jungkook face became confused once again and looked towards Yoongi.

The said boy only chuckled. "Sorry Kook, he's where he always is in the beginning of the day."

Huh? Where he always is in the morning?

Then Jungkook finally understood. He dashed to his locker.

When he turned the corner and could see the side view of his boyfriend, he only got faster.

Taehyung was surprised when someone had jumped into him but he quickly recovered and held onto the person.
He smiled and tightened his grip when he saw who that person was.

"Bun."

Jungkook smiled and looked up at Taehyung while keeping his arms and legs wrapped around him.

"Tae."

Taehyung then connected their lips in a loving kiss. It was slow but meaningful.

When they disconnected, Taehyung let Jungkook back on the ground but Jungkook had other plans. He kept his strong hold on his boyfriend like he was going to disappear if he didn't.

Taehyung laughed with a smile. "Baby, I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me now."

"I'm glad I'm stuck with you. That's all I've ever wanted." Jungkook replied with a slight blush hiding his face in Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung rubbed his back soothingly. "I love you so much Jungkook."

This only made Jungkook's blush more but he moved his face so he could look his boyfriend in the eyes. "I love you too Taehyung."

***

At lunch Jungkook and Taehyung were stuck to the hip. They refused to let go of eachother and had decided to feed one another.

"You guys are disgustingly cute." Jin said with a small smile.

Namjoon had his arms around his shoulder and gave the boy a kiss on the side of the head. "Hey, we're cute too."

Jin only blushed in response.

"I think we are all cute in our own ways." Jihyo commented which caused Hoseok to give her a loving smile.

Jimin chuckled. "I agree. I mean Yoongi is the coldest person here but to me he's the softest." He then looked at his annoyed boyfriend and pinched his cheeks.

Yoongi didn't respond and moved his arm to go around Jimin's waist to keep him from moving.

Jungkook and Taehyung were in their own world. Neither had noticed or heard any of the conversation that was being had at their table.

After Taehyung fed Jungkook a piece of his food, his gave him a quick peck my the lips. This caused Jungkook to smile with a full mouth and Taehyung chuckled at his cute boyfriend.

When Jungkook had swallowed his food, he cleared his throat. "So I have a question." He said while giving his boyfriend puppy eyes.

"Bun don't use your puppy eyes on me. You now I'll do anything for you." Taehyung said cheesily.

Jungkook blushed. "Well, I wanted to ask if you would meet my parents?"

Taehyung was shocked by the question. He thought Jungkook's dad hated him. "What about your dad?" He asked concerned.

"He's fine." Jungkook smiled, thinking about how far his dad has come. "He's okay with you guys having more freedom and he's okay with us being together."

"Really?" Taehyung said while getting excited. Having Jungkook's dad's approval meant a lot to him.

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung abruptly gave Jungkook a tight hug. "Then of course. I would love to meet your parents."

Jungkook laughed. "Okay I'll ask them when the best time would be."

Taehyung smiled and gave Jungkook a longer kiss on the lips. "Anytime is perfect bun."

________________________________

Sooo this book only has a couple chapters left. :)))

Again, thank you guys so much for the support and I hope you'll read my other book too <3 <3