twenty-four

It took about a 20 minute walk for Jungkook to get to the abandoned gas station and the only thing he thought about throughout the walk was Taehyung.

He needed to see for himself that he was okay.

And he might be already missing him too.

When Jungkook saw the gas station ahead, he quickened his pace.

He went to the dumpsters and looked around for the broken part of the fence.

It took him a few minutes but he soon saw a hole dug under the fence. Big enough for someone it fit under.

Jungkook immediately started to pull himself under the fence, careful not to touch it at all. He didn't know if there was senors on it or not.

When he finally made it to the other side, Jungkook stood up and looked around.

He could see decomposing buildings, trash on the ground and roads made of dirt. He didn't have any idea what the complex looked like inside. People were forbidden to go anyway near it.

(What it kinda looks like)

After a few moments, he started to walk in the direction he remembered Yoongi talking about

Yoongi had told the group at lunch how he and Taehyung had found the broken fence.

Jungkook tried hard to remember but was struggling a bit.

He jumped when he held a crash. Jungkook looked towards the sound to see a cat running across the makeshift road. He left out a sigh of relief.

When he turned the last corner that he remembered Yoongi mentioning, he looked for a green door.

Taehyung's door was green.

Jungkook looked up and down the road. At the end of the road he could see a faded green door and ran towards it.

He hoped this was the right house because if it's not, he had no idea what would happen.

Jungkook hesitantly knocked on the door and waited. He honestly didn't know if anyone would answer because of how late it was.

But he soon heard shuffling behind the closed door. It creaked open so that a small part was open.

"Hello?"

A confused but familiar voice said.

Jungkook didn't answer. He recognized that voice and immediately pushed the door open, engulfing the other boy in a hug.

Taehyung was startled at first and then even more confused when he realized who was hugging him so tightly and sobbing at the same time.

Taehyung eyes widened when it fully hit him. He looked up and down the street to see if anyone had seen his boyfriend. Then quickly brought Jungkook inside, shutting the door and locking it.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here? How did you even get here? Do you know how dang-"

He was cut of with a kiss. Taehyung couldn't do anything else but respond.

The two boys kissed slowly and passionately. They savoured the kiss like they hadn't kissed in years when it had only been a few days.

Taehyung was the first to break it but he kept his arms around the other boy.

Jungkook had stopped crying and decided he should probably explain. "I missed you so much Tae." He moved to hide his head into Taehyung's neck. "I needed to see you. I couldn't deal with not seeing after what happened." Jungkook was guilty. He still thought it was his fault that Taehyung had gotten caught.

Taehyung noticed this and decided to move them into his couch in the living room.
He kept his hold on Jungkook and put the boy onto his lap.

"Baby, it's not your fault. If anything it's mine." Taehyung kissed the top of his boyfriends head. "I was the one that snuck out to see you. It was my choice."

Jungkook relaxed a bit, loving the feeling of being held by Taehyung.

Taehyung saw how Jungkook had relaxed and rubbed circles into his hips. Even though Taehyung loved that his boyfriend was here, he was slightly confused and worried right now. He didn't want the same thing that had happened to him to happen to Jungkook.

"Baby? How did you even get here?"

Jungkook looked up at his boyfriend and smiled. "Yoongi. Well not directly but he told us where the broken fence was. No one knows I'm here though. I made sure of it."

This made Taehyung calm down a bit. "Good because I don't want you getting into trouble Bun."

Jungkook blushed at the new nickname and snuggled into his boyfriends chest.

Taehyung chuckled at his shy boyfriend and softly moved the boys chin to look at him.
"Do like that nickname Bun?

Jungkook only blushed again and slightly nodded.

Taehyung smiled and brought their lips together again but this time it was more intense.

Jungkook moaned when he felt Taehyung push his tongue into his mouth. Taehyung soon moved onto his boyfriends neck, kissing it roughly to leave marks.

This caused another moan to come out of Jungkook's mouth. He could feel himself getting excited so he started to grind down onto Taehyung.

Taehyung groaned at this, obviously wanting more but then stopped his attack on Jungkook's neck to put his hands on his boyfriends hips to stop them from moving.

"Bun, not tonight. I don't know how much longer you'll be able to stay and if I get my hands on you, I'll won't stop till morning."

Jungkook whined but he understood. He gave Taehyung a soft quick kiss and laid his head into his boyfriends chest.

"Don't remind me. I don't want to leave. I don't even know when I'll see you next or if I will at all." Jungkook said sadly and started tearing up again.

"Aw Bun don't say that. We'll see each other again. I promise you." Taehyung replied determinedly. He wanted the rest of his life with this boy and he would think of someway to make that happen.

<3