thirty-one

Jungkook was in his room waiting for Taehyung to make it to his house.

Today was the day that his parents were going to meet Taehyung and he was a little nervous. He knew his mom would be fine but his dad just changed his views not too long ago so he might still be a little resistant.

Jungkook sat on his bed with his phone in hand, scrolling through social media to distract himself.

A few minutes later he heard a knock on the door and sprinted out of his room.

When he made it down the stairs, he could see his mom making her way to the door.
"I'll get it mom!" He said as he rushed past her.

His mom only chuckled. "Okay Jungkook."

Jungkook soon opened the door to see his boyfriend, he immediately broke into a smile. "Hi Tae."

"Hi bun." Taehyung said while leaning down to give Jungkook a kiss on the head.

Jungkook just noticed that his boyfriend had been carrying something. "Are those flowers for me?" He asked, reaching towards them.

But Taehyung moves them away from his hand. "Nuh uh. These are for your mom."

Jungkook pouted and Taehyung almost kissed that pout off of his lips until a voice interrupted him.

"You must be Jungkook's boyfriend! I'm his mom, it's nice to meet you!" Jungkook's mom said with a sweet smile.

Taehyung bowed. "It's nice to meet you to Mrs. Joen, here these are for you." He handed the flowers over to Jungkook's mom with a wide smile on his face.

"Why thank you and don't call me Mrs. Jeon silly, just call me mom."

Taehyung smiled wider. "Okay mom."

Jungkook is so happy with how accepting his mom is being. It is making this introduction a lot easier.

"Come on you two, dinner is almost ready and your dad should be done with his work soon." His mom then made her way into the kitchen to finish up the cooking, leaving the two boys alone.

Taehyung moved one of his arms to wrap around Jungkook's waist, which Jungkook automatically put his arms around the boys neck in return. "Your mom is really nice."

Jungkook smiled. "I know." He then started to move his lips towards his boyfriends but was quickly interrupted with a cough.

The two broke apart to see Jungkook's dad standing there with a blank face.

Taehyung was the first to speak. "Hello Mr. Jeon, it's nice to finally meet you." He said with another bow.

Jungkook's dad took a few seconds before he responded. This caused anxiety to bubble in both Jungkook and Taehyung.

His dad cleared his throat. "It's nice to meet you too. Your name is Taehyung correct?" He said with no emotion.

Taehyung only nodded, not knowing how to respond.

"Well Taehyung," he paused, "don't you dare hurt my Jungkookie's heart okay?" He said while giving Taehyung a pat on the shoulder with a slight smile.

"Of course Mr. Jeon, I would never hurt your son." Taehyung answered quickly.

Jungkook's dad smiled again. "Great. That's all that matters. Now you both go to the table, I'll go help your mom finish up." He then walked away to help his wife.

Jungkook let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding. "That went a lot better than I was expecting."

Taehyung smiled at his cute boyfriend and finally landed a short kiss on his lips. "Now we know that both of your parents are okay with our relationship."

Jungkook smiled right back at Taehyung. "Thank God."

"Boys! The food is ready!"

After they heard Jungkook's mom yelling for them, they made their way into the dining room for dinner.

***

It was now after the dinner, Jungkook and Taehyung were currently cuddling on Jungkook's bed.

The dinner had consisted of Jungkook's parents getting to know Taehyung and Jungkook getting exposed about embarrassing things he did in his childhood. There were a lot of laughs and smiles throughout.

"Dinner went really well." Taehyung said happily. He was excited and relieved about Jungkook's parents accepting their relationship.

Jungkook hummed. "Yeah it went perfectly." He replied, bringing himself closer to Taehyung while closing his eyes a bit.

Taehyung started to rack his finger through Jungkook's hair, earning another hum from his boyfriend.

"Wait, are you still able to spend the night?" Jungkook asked, suddenly opening his eyes and propping himself up o Taehyung chest.

"Yup. I still can if your parents were okay with it." They did not want to relive what had happened before.

Jungkook smiled. "They're totally fine with it. I talked to them about it earlier."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist yet again and trapped him on his chest. "Perfect because I want to spend the whole night with you." He said with a slight smirk.

Jungkook blushed red and tried to squirm put of his boyfriends arms. But he soon was flipped onto to his back, Taehyung hovering close above him.

"Oh your not going anywhere bun."

_________________________________

Hehe :))) imma leave it here for now

Thanks for reading and supporting!!!