eleven

"I'm freaking the fuck out." Jungkook stared breathing heavily while pacing around the room, "Guys! I'm freaking out."

Jimin and Namjoon lazyliy turn their heads towards him. He been doing this since after school.

It was Friday. That meant that Taehyung and his friends were going to come over to Namjoon's. The three beat friends had left school and gone directly to Namjoon's to get ready. Now they were sitting in his living room waiting for the others. This was when Jungkook started to 'freak the fuck out'. It was the first time he would be able to see or even talk to Taehyung outside of school. He didn't understand why the other two weren't freaking out as well.

"Why are you guys not nervous?" Jungkook questioned.

"Well Jungkook, I've been dating Jin for a little bit so I'm not nervous I'm just excited." Namjoon explained calmly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, still pacing, "Jimin what about you? Yoongi is coming. Aren't you just a little bit nervous?"

"Oh no not really" Jimin said nonchalantly, "we've been talking ever since that day at lunch. I honestly think he might ask me out tonight."

"What?! First of all, why the hell didn't you tell me? And second you both have been talking to your crushes or should I say boyfriends and I haven't even had a full conversation with Taehyung!?"

Jimin and Namjoon shared a look. "Maybe that's because you're too shy to talk to him and whenever he tries to start a conversation with you at lunch you turn red and look away." Jimin said with a soft condensing smile.

"Woah way to expose me Jimin." Jungkook scoffed.

"Just speaking the truth."

"Ok you two need to stop. The others will be here soon. Jin just texted me."

Jimin nodded, "Yoongi sent me that too."

Jungkook was once again shook and fell into the couch."you both have their phone numbers!?"

The doorbell rang.

Jungkook shot up from the couch, "fuck ! I'm not ready."

Namjoon ignored him and walked towards the door.

"Joon! I'm not ready!"

"Jungkook shut up and don't be awkward." Jimin rolled his eyes at the younger, he just really wanted to spend time with Yoongi. They had gotten to know each other more over the course of the last few days and he really wanted him to be his boyfriend.

The two turned their heads towards the door when they heard footsteps.

Jimin jumped up and ran to give Yoongi a hug. "I missed you."

Yoongi smiled, surprising his friends, "I missed you too." The two then sat down on the couch and were already cuddled up together.

"Hey Jungkook" Jihyo said happily, going over to give him a hug.

Accepting the hug Jungkook responded, "hi Jihyo it's awesome seeing you outside of school."

"Ok that's enough hugging for you two." Hoseok said while pulling Jihyo towards him, sitting them down next to Jimin and Yoongi.

Jin and Namjoon walked in followed by Taehyung. The couple sat down in the large seat next to the couch. Leaving the only open spot next to Jungkook on the second couch.

Jungkook noticed this and started to become fidgety. But Taehyung only smiled while scratching the back of his neck. "Hi Jungkook how's it going?"

As normal, Jungkook went red "oh um I'm good. Yeah I'm good." He said quickly.

Taehyung laughed, sitting down next to the boy "I'm good too."

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to seem rude." Jungkook added worriedly.

"It's okay, I know that you are flustered."

Jungkook got redder, if that was even possible, and widened his eyes. "Wh-what?" He said trying to avoid eye contact.

Taehyung laughed again, "You're red. That could only mean one thing."

"It could mean that I'm over heating. O-or maybe I have a rare skin disease that makes my skin red randomly." Jungkook rambled, trying to come up with different excuses.

"Don't worry Jungkook, I think it's cute."

Jungkook's mouth dropped. He was about to respond but was interrupted by Namjoon.

"You guys want to watch a movie or something?"

Did he just call me cute!? He definitely just called me cute.

The whole group started to agree, all nodding their heads.
"Okay what kind of movie should we watch?"

"A horror movie." Yoongi responded quickly.

"Yoongi! No I don't want to get scared." Jimin complained.

"Don't worry baby I'll protect you." Yoongi said in cute tone which caused him to receive a smack in the arm from Jimin.

"Okay horror movie it is" Namjoon said while looking for a good one to watch.

The others seemed fine with the decision but only Taehyung noticed how quite one person had gotten.

"Kook are you okay?"

Jungkook eyes widened.

Okay first he called me cute and now he called my Kook while also being concerned for me. I am for sure in love him now.

"Um yeah I'm fine" he answered warily. He really didn't like horror movies. One time he watched one with his friends late at night and he couldn't sleep at all, so he had to go to sleep with his parents.

That was only a few months ago.

"I can see that your scared of these types of movies" Taehyung said knowingly, "you can always use me as a shield if you need to."

Jungkook was red once again, he seemed to be that way a lot with Taehyung around "oh thanks but I think I'll be fine."

The movie started and the two moved their eyes to the screen. Not even fifteen minutes in Jungkook was already scared shitless but he was trying to make it not seem obvious. He looked around and saw that Jimin was huddled in Yoongi's arms, hiding from the screen. Jin and Namjoon were cuddling, along with the other official couple. Then his stare landed on Taehyung. He was surprised to lock stares with him. It seemed like Taehyung had already been looking at him.

Jungkook quickly looked away.

Taehyung smirked, knowing that Jungkook was terrified but was also trying to keep a front.

Jungkook slightly gasped when he was pulled into someone's arms.

"It's okay to be afraid Jungkook. I'm here." Taehyung whispered in his ear.

______________________________

Here's a long chapter as a thanks for all the reads and votes <3

Literally though, thank you guys for reading!!