fourteen

The rest of the school day Jungkook hadn't spoken to Taehyung. Well he didn't even have a chance because he didn't see the other at all after lunch.

Jungkook and his two best friends were now going to his house to do what they normally did, game.

As the three entered they were talking about random stuff that had happened at school that day. They didn't notice someone starring at them angrily.

"Jungkook get over here right now." The boys stopped when they heard the voice of Jungkook's dad and they could tell something was wrong.

"Hi Dad" Jungkook said wearily.

His dad ignored his greeting and turned towards his friends. "You boys go to Jungkook's room while I have a word with him."

Namjoon and Jimin give Jungkook sympathic looks as they made their way out of the room.

"What's up Dad? Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked innocently.

This made his dad fume "is something wrong?! Why don't you tell me if something is wrong son?"

"I don't know what you're talking about? I don't think I've done anything wrong."

His dad laughed dryly. "Oh you have done something very wrong. You know how I feel about those aliens in your school! And still you go and become 'friends' with them?!"

Mr. Jeon was extremely upset. He already had to deal with protesters of the complex sympathizing with those aliens and now his own son was on their side. He didn't think anything could get worse.
But little did he know that it could, it just hadn't happened yet.

"Dad I would say sorry but I'm not." Jungkook said truthfully, "Those 'aliens' are my friends."

"Your friends?!" His dad said in disbelief. "How can they be your friends? They aren't even human! You are not allowed to be their friend in anyway."

Jungkook was fed up with his father and how he thought he could control Jungkook's life in every way.

"Well Dad sorry to disappoint but I'm going to stay their friends because it is my life and you can't chose who I can or can't be friends with."

With that Jungkook stormed up to his room and slammed his door shut. He let out a deep sigh with his eyes closed.

"Hey I'm Jungkook? You ok?" Jimin asked quietly.

Jungkook looked to his friends sitting on his bed and smiled slightly, "yeah I'm ok. Let's not talk about it. I don't want to think about it anymore."

Namjoon was quick to change the subject, "so guys I was thinking of getting Jin a present but I have no idea what to get him."

"Oh I'm great of thinking of gifts!" Jimin said excitedly, "what about flowers o-or a pretty ring?"

"Okay Jimin I'm not so sure about a ring" Jungkook laughed, "that could send the wrong message."

Jimin sighed, "damn you're right. Oh what about a necklace? It's nice like a ring but won't send weird signals."

"Huh that's a great idea Jimin. What if the necklace had a N on it for like my name. So I can always be with him. Since we don't see each other often."

Jimin and Jungkook smiled at the lovestruck Namjoon.

"I think that's an amazing idea Joon." Jungkook replied happily.

Namjoon gave him a smile back, "wait Jungkook what's been going on with Taehyung? You guys seem a lot closer."

This caused Jungkook to sigh, he was still confused of why Taehyung was now ignoring again. "I honestly don't know. We were getting really close and I thought it might go somewhere but I think I scared him today at lunch."

"Wait? Scared him? How could you scare him?" Jimin asked curious.

"Well it was kinda weird because I saw his marking on his neck and something inside of me told me that I had seen it before. I asked him about it and he freaked out."

Namjoon was intrigued, "So you think you've seen his mark before?"

"Yeah"

"Well does that mean you've seen Taehyung before?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook was confused and looked at Namjoon weirdly, "how would I have been able to see him before? He just was able to get out of the complex for the first time to go to our school."

"I don't know. I mean your dad works for the government. Maybe it's something connected with him?"

Jimin was beyond baffled, "Ok that's just crazy there's no way that Jungkook had seen Taehyung in his past. I mean his dad hates them. Why would bring one of them to Jungkook to meet. It just doesn't - "

Jungkook had stopped listening to Jimin.

My past? Something in my past?

He started think about his childhood and anything about the 'aliens' he remembered.

Jungkook then thought of the crash day. His memories were unclear. He remembered his dad rushing out of the house when he was called to go to the crash site and how his mother forced him to go to his room.

But what happened after that? Something happened he knew it but he just couldn't remember. It was so frustrating.

Jungkook hit his head. He knew he was missing something. He to be missing something.

After thinking and thinking for a few moments, he thought of something. His head shot up and his eyes went wide.

"Goldfish. I gave him goldfish."

______________________________

Omfg :'))) I can't believe how many reads and votes this book has. Thank you everyone who reads this book!!! I hope you at least enjoy it a little. <3

P.s. taekook's relationship may or may not develop more in the next chapter