twenty-six

The next morning the boys were still cuddled up against eachother. Jungkook had his head laying on Taehyung's chest while Taehyung's arms wrapped around his waist.

Soon the sun creeped through the window waking up Taehyung .

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, looking down fondly at his boyfriend in his arms.

He moved one of his hands to rake through Jungkook's soft hair, hoping to wake the sleeping boy.

Jungkook shuffled against his boyfriend, waking up, and sighed in content. He loved waking up being next to Taehyung and wished it could be this way all the time.

"Morning bun." Taehyung said while giving the top of Jungkook's head a kiss.

Jungkook smiled and looked up into his boyfriends eye. "Morning Tae."

Taehyung grinned, happiness filling him up. Jungkook looked perfect to him right now. He tightened his grip around Jungkook's waist and whispered into his ear. "I love you."

Jungkook just starred at Taehyung, a little taken aback by the sudden statement. But he quickly got out of his trance and shyly smiled. "I love you too."

Taehyung gave Jungkook one last squeeze before letting go and getting up from the bed. "Let's go make some food baby."

Jungkook groaned. "But I just want to stay in bed." He stretched himself to take up the entire bed and snuggled into the covers.

"Nu uh, bun. You need to eat." Taehyung want to pick up his boyfriend. "We can cook something together, it will be fun." He carried Jungkook down the stairs and set him down when they got to the kitchen.

"What do you have that we could make?" Taehyung asked.

"Um I think we have pancake mix." Jungkook said.

"Perfect. Let's make pancakes." Taehyung then gave Jungkook a short hug before the other boy got out all of the ingredients.

Jungkook set the ingredients on the counter and started to mix everything together. "Are you going to help or just watch me do everything?" He asked sassily still slightly asleep.

Taehyung chuckled and want to give Jungkook's a back hug. "I'll just watch and encourage you."

Jungkook was not happy with this response and took some of the pancake mix to throw it at Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly let go of jungkook, not expecting to have flour be thrown at his face.
He gave Jungkook a somewhat threatening look. "Oh you're dead."

Taehyung grabbed the milk that was needed for the pancakes and slowly moved towards a smiling Jungkook.

Just as Taehyung was about to make it to Jungkook, another handful of flour was thrown at his face and Jungkook sprinted to the other room as he laughed loudly.

"Argh!" Taehyung yelled in frustration. "Don't ran away from me baby!"

Taehyung ran after Jungkook but left the milk on the counter. When he made it to the living room he saw Jungkook hiding behind the couch. He smiled cockily and sneaked up to his boyfriend.

Jungkook squeaked in surprise when Taehyung had lifted him up from his hiding place.

"I got you now." Taehyung threw the boy onto the couch hovering over him. "You're the one that got me dirty. So now you have to deal with me." He then started to shake his head, making flour fall into Jungkook's face.

"Ugh. Stop!" Jungkook said while laughing uncontrollably. "I don't want to get flour everywhere."

Taehyung scoffed. "Bun you were the one that started this."

When Taehyung was satisfied with the amount of flour on Jungkook's face he stopped his attack and dropped down onto the boy below him.

Jungkook slightly gasped from the sudden weight. "Tae! Get off you're so heavy."

Taehyung chuckled. "I've been on top of you before and you haven't complained."

Jungkook blushed red and avoided eye contact. "Wh-whatever. We should take a shower since now we are all dirty."

Taehyung smirked. "Yeah let's go take a shower bun." He got up just to pick his boyfriend up yet again.

"Tae! I didn't mean together!" Jungkook squirmed in his arms.

"Well too late. This will be your apology for getting us both dirty." Taehyung carried Jungkook all the way into the bathroom and shut the door behind them.

_______________________________

This was a little short but I thought it was cute so yeah :))