nineteen

The next morning Jungkook woke up wondering why his pillow was so hard. He tried to move around to make it more comfortable but he soon realized that wasn't going to happen so he opened his eyes.

He now could see that he was not laying on a pillow. He was laying on a chest and the person that the chest belongs to is holding onto his waist.

Jungkook looked up to see his boyfriend's face. He was relieved it wasn't some random guy or one of his friends because that would be awkward.

He noticed that Taehyung was still asleep, which meant he could stare at his beautiful face without worrying about being caught. He was a little bit confused of how he got here though. He didn't remember much from last night.

All he remembered was starting to drink and dancing with Jimin and Jihyo on the table.

Jungkook was startled when Taehyung moved under him.

"Morning baby." Taehyung said with a husky morning voice, holding onto Jungkook's waist just a little tighter.

Jungkook blushed "Good morning Tae." He hid his face back into Taehyung cheat, embarrassed.

"Oh so you're shy now huh?" Taehyung chuckled "You weren't like that last night."

"What?!" Jungkook's head shoot up, making eye contact with Taehyung to see if he was lying or not.

"You don't remember?"

"No, what did i do?"

Taehyung smiled at his confused boyfriend. "You were pretty crazy and very forward."

Jungkook was mortified. "What do you mean forward."

"Jungkook, you called me daddy."

Jungkook squeaked in embarrassment and his his face in Taehyung's chest yet again.
"I'm so sorry. I have no idea what came over me. I'm never drinking again."

Taehyung laughed and rubbed circles into Jungkook's waist to try and calm him down. "It's okay Kook." He now moved his hand to his boyfriend's chin, making Jungkook look at him.
"I kinda liked it anyway."

Jungkook got dark red and tried to not look Taehyung in the eyes but Taehyung didn't allow that to happen.

Instead he brought Jungkook's face closer and connected their lips in a soft kiss.

They kissed slowly, trying a savor their first kiss. But soon jungkook felt Taehyung's tongue asking for entrance and of course he complied. Loving the feeling of Taehyung's tongue exploring his mouth. As the kiss was getting more heated, the two heard a cough causing them to separate quickly.

Jihyo was standing by the doorway into the kitchen awkwardly. "Um breakfast is ready."

"Okay we'll be right there." Taehyung answered and Jihyo made her way back into the kitchen, leaving the two boys alone again.

"Come on Baby. Let's go eat with the others." Taehyung said while patting Jungkook's back who was still embarrassed from Jihyo walking in on them kissing.

Taehyung got up first and pulled Jungkook's hands to make him stand. He quickly pecked Jungkook's lips before leading him to the dining room where the other were eating.

When the two made their way to the table, they heard greetings from their friends.

Taehyung sat down and pulled jungkook to sit on his lap, not bothered by the looks he received from the friends around the table.

"Okay I get that you guys are a new couple and want to be by eachother all the time but it's a lot of pda." Jihyo said jokingly.
"I literally just saw you guys making out on the couch."

Jungkook went red and tried to get out of Taehyung's hold to sit on his own seat.

But Taehyung was not allowing this to happen so he held Jungkook tightly against himself. "I don't care if it's too much pda. I want my baby close to me at all times." He then gave Jungkook a kiss on the cheek.

"I think it's cute." Jin said while smiling at the couple.

"It's weird to see Taehyung so touchy and possessive. Before he met Jungkook, he wouldn't even let any of us give him a hug and now look at him, he can't let go of the boy." Yoongi said while laughing.

This made Jungkook turn to look at Taehyung "Were u actually like that before?"

Taehyung smiled widely at his boyfriend in his lap. "Yeah I was kinda guarded but I changed for someone I love so it wasn't that hard."

Jungkook gasped.

Love?

He was surprised Taehyung said that infront of all their friends. He would've thought that he wasn't comfortable. But knowing that he is able to bluntly say it to him, he knew he fully meant it.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a big smile and wrapped his arms around his neck. Moving his head so he could whisper into his ear.

"I love you too."

_________________________________

I wasn't planning on updating today but I was kinda sad and writing this was a good distraction. :))

Thank you for reading and voting. <3 <3