ten

Later that night Jungkook and his friends were back at his house. It was a Friday and they had hours to spend playing video games.

A few hours in they decided to take a break from their gaming marathon.

"So Joon, why did you never say anything about your relationship with Jin?" Jungkook asked curious.

Namjoon smiled at the mention of his boyfriend, "I don't know. I felt like it was just for us. No one else really mattered."

"Okay that's adorable" Jimin said while noticing the look on Namjoon's face, "but I'm slightly offended. Not only did you not tell us about Jin but you didn't even say anything about his hot ass friend!"

Namjoon and Jungkook shared annoyed looks.

"Jimin I knew of all of them from Jihyo," Jungkook explained "you could've asked me about any of them and you would've found out about Yoongi."

Jimin huffed, "okay well maybe I didn't really notice him until today but that does not undermine my reasonings for being mad."

"Jimin, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it does." Namjoon responded.

At that, Namjoon received a hard glare.

"Okay let's change the subject" Jungkook said trying to help, "Joon have you gone on a date with Jin yet?"

"Well no, they aren't allowed about of the Den for anything other than school."

Jungkook was confused. Why had he never noticed that the aliens were always kept in the complex? He also didn't know much about the complex and wasn't sure if anyone really did.

"So the only time you can see him is at school?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah" Namjoon sighed, "it sucks but there's nothing I can really do about it."

A light went off in Jungkook's head, "wait isn't Jin's mom like the head of the complex or something?"

Namjoon was confused why he had brought that up, "Um yeah I'm pretty sure she is."

"Okay well, if Jin's mom is high up then why can't she give him more freedom from the complex?"

"Shit you're right" Namjoon was dumbfounded. Why hadn't he thought of that.

"Okay well if Jin gets to come out of the complex more, I think the others that go to our school should too." Jimin said determined. He also had his own reasons to why they should be let out of the complex more.

This made Jungkook think.

Maybe I could get closer to Taehyung. And maybe I could be known as more then just a friend.

"Jimin, you're right" Jungkook added, "they should all have a fair chance of getting out more."

Namjoon was perplexed. He thought his friends were trying to help him out. To make sure he could see his boyfriend more often. "I agree but this isn't only because both of you have a crush on one of Jin's friends right?"

"What? No! No way. It's just be-because..." Jimin look at Jungkook for support.

"Because they all deserve a chance of having time out of the complex!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes at their response. It was obvious that they both wanted to be with their crushes more. "Whatever, I'll ask him about it tomorrow."

Jimin and Jungkook smiled.

"Oh also, we are going to start sitting at their table from now on. I want to spend as much time with Jin as possible."

"Yay!" Jimin yelled happily.

Jungkook smiled at first but then his smile slowly dropped.

How in the hell will I be able to be normal with Taehyung around?

***

That Monday after school, Jungkook and Jimin were waiting for Namjoon so that they could all walk to the station together. It had been like 10 minutes when they finally saw him coming towards them.

But he wasn't alone. He had his arm wrapped around Jin's waist, smiling toward them as he got closer.

"Hey guys" Namjoon started, "so I talked to Jin and he called his mom..."

Jungkook and Jimin waited in
anticipation. They really wanted a chance to be with Taehyung and Yoongi more.

"And she said that they all could stay out this Friday." Namjoon finished calmly. Jin smiled at him. He was also excited to have more time out of school with his boyfriend.

"Wait really?" Jungkook questioned, "like really really?"

Jin laughed, "Yup, my mom said she trusted anyone I trusted. She also said that we could stay the night if we wanted to."

"Oh you want to" Jimin responded quickly. "I mean it would be really fun if you guys did. We could all have a hang out sleepover thing." He said trying to save himself.

Jin nodded and smiled.

"Wait just to clarify, all of you guys are able to stay right? Like all of your friends?" Jungkook just wanted to make sure they were all on the same page. And make sure that Taehyung would be there too.

"Yes Jungkook the other four are also able to come" Namjoon said, knowing why he had asked. "We've also decided to have everyone at my house."

Jimin smiled widely, "Awesome! I can't wait!"

______________________________

Okay I literally can't believe this book has 300 reads :')

As I was thinking about writing this chapter I was going to thank you guys for 200 reads and then I woke up today to over 300. Imma cry. Thank you guys so much for reading <3<3<3

And as a thank you heres one of my favorite pictures of Taehyung :)))