seven

Taehyung

"Dude stop staring. It's getting creepy." Yoongi looked at Taehyung trying to figure out why he has been staring at this guy the whole lunch.

At that Taehyung broke his stare, "huh? Sorry I didn't hear what did you said?" Genuinely confused.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "you have been staring at that guy for too long, it's weird"

This caught the rest of their friends attention too.

"Yeah I noticed that too" Jin said while enjoying his food, "why are you so caught up with him Tae?"

Taehyung ignored both of them and tried to focus on the food infront of him.

"Wait what guy was he looking at?" Jihyo was curious but she felt like she already knew who he was looking at.

"That one" yoongi pointed towards a certain table with three guys at it, "the one with the black hair that has doe-like eyes."

"Oh that's Jungkook" Jihyo smiled. She was right.

Taehyung looked up at the said name replying quickly with a red face. "What? No. I wasn't looking at Jungkook. Why would I look at Jungkook?"

This time it was Hoseok that rolled his eyes, "dude you basically just sold yourself out."

Jihyo laughed, putting her head on Hoseok's shoulder, "he's right Tae, it's pretty obvious that you think he's cute or maybe you even like him."

Taehyung scoffed, "what are you talking about? I don't like Jungkook. He isn't even that cute I mean look at him" He looked towards the said boy again and his friends could see the adoration in Taehyung's eyes.

Jin laughed, "look Tae it's ok if you have a crush I think it's cute."

"Shut up Jin don't act like we don't see you staring at that tall guy with the dimples all the time." Tae glared at Jin.

"Ok whatever, I may think he's cute and he has a name you know" Jin's face was red, "it's Namjoon and he's in a few classes of mine."

"Have you talked to him?" Hoseok asks.

Jin goes red again, "guys you know how shy I am" he whined, "and when did the focus shift to me! Tae was the one staring."

"Okay! I may have a crush on Jungkook but just look at him" Taehyung want back to staring again.

Yoongi glaces at the table of the three guys and noticed a that one of them was really cute, it wasn't Jungkook or Namjoon because he was small and had blondish hair.
"Wait, who's the other guy with them?"

Jihyo looked at Hoseok, "I think we lost another one" she then turned to Yoongi, "that's Jimin. Jungkook told me about his friends when I told him about mine."

Tae whipped his head towards Jihyo, "You told him about us? Did he say or know anything about me?"

"Um no not really but he does find you attractive."

He smiled at that.

"Wait but why would know something about you already?" Jin asked confused, causing the rest of their friends to be confused also. They all looked at Tae.

"Oh ummmm nothing" Taehyung scratches his neck becoming quiet.

"No something's up" Jihyo questioned, "is there something you aren't telling us."

Taehyung's still quiet not making eye contact.

"Tae come on you can tell us anything." Jin was starting to become concerned.

"Fine ok I'll tell you guys" Tae took a big breath, "I knew Jungkook before we came to this school."

His friends were shocked. Not saying anything causing Tae to continue.

"Ok maybe I didn't really know him but we have met before. It was the night of the crash. My mom told me to run and hide. I found a tree house and went inside. It was Jungkook's tree house. He had come outside and heard me. He was so nice. I needed nice at that moment. I was so scared. He brought me food and we talked. Until his dad come with officers and forced me to go with them."

Taehyung looked at his friends. It was obvious that they were beyond shocked.

"I never really forgot about him. I've been trying to find him but as you guys know it's hard to get out of the Den."

It was silent for a few minutes after he was done. The first one to talk was Jihyo.

"You've had a crush on him for eight years!"

_________________________________

Sorry this is a little short but I needed to get something from Taehyung's view.

From now on it's mostly going to be from Jungkook's view.

Hope you enjoyed :)))