twenty-five

Jungkook had a happy skip in his step as he made his way inside the school.

It was Friday and had been about a week since he visited Taehyung in the complex. At first he was sad having to leave his boyfriend but then the two started commutating through their friends.

Most of the time it was Jihyo exchanging messages between the two boyfriends but the others also helped.

And today Jungkook was not only happy but extremely excited.

His parents were going to be gone all weekend. His dad was a little hesitant about leaving him alone but his mom finally convinced him that Jungkook was able to take care of himself and not get into any trouble.

Jungkook had told Taehyung, well he told Jihyo to tell Taehyung, that they were going to be gone and suggested that he come to his house.

Taehyung quickly agreed and was planning on going to Jungkook's house later that night when it got dark.

Jungkook was ecstatic. He could finally see his boyfriend again.

When Jungkook made it to his first class, he sat next to Jihyo with a smile.

"You look happy." Jihyo commented.

Jungkook only smile wider. "I am happy."

This made Jihyo chuckle and whispered into Jungkook's ear. "Tae is happy too. He's really excited for tonight."

***

Jungkook was pacing back and forth in his room. It had just gotten dark and Taehyung should be here any minute.

He didn't know if Taehyung would come to the door since no one else was here or if he would come to his room like before.

Jungkook then heard rustling outside his window and froze.

When he saw the head of his boyfriend poke out infront of the window, Jungkook broke out into a smile and rushed to open it.

He slide the window up and Taehyung jumped in.

Jungkook didn't waste anytime and quickly jumped into Taehyungs arms.

Taehyung wrapped his own arms around his boyfriends waist and chuckled. "I guess you missed me."

Jungkook moved his head from Taehyung's neck to look him in his eyes. "Of course I missed you. How could I not?"

Taehyung smiled. His eyes moved to Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook noticed this and connected their lips in a short kiss.

This caused Taehyung to groan. "Only a peck?" He grinned. "I don't think so."

At that his captured Jungkook's lips. He bit at his Boyfriends bottom lip asking for entrance. Jungkook quickly complied and their tongues collided.

Taehyung moved his hands down to Jungkook's butt and gave it a squeeze.

Jungkook squealed but still kept their lips connected. He could not get enough of Taehyung.

Taehyung then brought his hands to Jungkook's thighs, signally for the boy to jump.

Jungkook did just that. He jumped on to his boyfriend and connected his legs around Taehyung's waist.

The two made their way to the bed. Taehyung lied Jungkook down on his back and hovered over him.

"A-ahh." Jungkook moaned when Taehyung grinded his hips down, creating friction on the boys hardening cocks.

They continued the heated make out, both knowing that they wanted something more.