My dogs changed my life!

Prologue (Rewritten)

"Get out of my house, Zack. I don't want to see you or Ashley ever again. "GET OUT NOW!" I screamed at Zack and Ashley from the living room. "Babe, it's not what it looks like!" Zack declared. "Oh, it's not what it looks like? How could you Zack? How can you cheat on me with my best friend Ashley? Out of everyone, you cheated on me with her!." I snapped at him "Well, yes..." he whispered. " YES! YES! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE! "I cut him off before he can explain himself. My dogs, Onyx, Mika, and Koda, barked and growled at my now ex-boyfriend, Zack.

I went upstairs to get his stuff from our room and threw it out the window. I saw them grab the stuff off the floor with Ashley and drive away in her car. "I can't believe he cheated on me and with my best friend," I said sobbing while holding Mika in my arms. "I can't believe it either." someone said.

I saw a guy naked in the middle of my room. "Who are you and what are you doing in my room," I gasped as I slowly walked backward toward the door. "I'm...we are your pet dogs. "he said as he gestured to my other two dogs as they were transforming in front of me. " I'm Xavier," he introduced himself. "I'm Bella, and this is my son, Jason," she said smiling widely while the cute little boy grinned at me. "So you're my pets that I adopted today." They nodded in unison. "But how can that be? Are you guys going to kill me?" I said, slowly turning the door nob so I could bolt away.

"Well, there are supernatural creatures called werewolves. " I was shocked in place unable to open the door. 'I always wanted to see a werewolf, but are they telling the truth?' I thought.

Until I finally looked into Xavier's eyes and something snapped in me. I couldn't help but be mesmerized by his eyes and unable to stop the words coming out of my mouth. "Show me, mate," I whispered. As I carefully watched them shift not into the dogs I adopted but into werewolves. 

~~~~

Author's Note

I will be rewriting and revising each chapter. I will be editing at least one chapter per day. Once I'm done with the edits; I will continue the story and hopefully finish it soon. Although I have lost the notebook I have written the rest of the book. I will finish this book one way or another with to without the notes. Thank you to everyone who read this story years ago and I hope I can improve some of the storyline and grammar I made back then.

P.s

Should I change the title or keep the one I have right now? Let me know what you guys think in the comments. 

-B3ar  3/31/24