I'm a prisoner on the run

Sierra's: POV

"What are we doing here?" asked my sister for the tenth time. "We're here to free mom and dad!" I said annoyed. "What if we got caught?" asked Candice. "We won't!" I said.

"I miss my my mommy!" she replied. The anger was bolling inside of me. "One more word and I'll cut off your tongue!" I said threatening.

(Sierra and Candice now)

I walked into the police station and killed five guards. I took their keys and went to my parent's cell. I unlocked the locket and opened the door.

"Sierra!" said dad and gave me a hug. "Our brave girl!" replied mom. "I'm not allowed to talk, because Sia threatened to cut off my tongue!" said Candy. "That's not true!" I lied. "We talk more about this when we get home!" said Janet.

I gave my little sister a cold glance. She's only eight years old, but annoying as hell. I wish mom never had killed her mother. I hate her so fucking much.

***

"Home sweet home!" said Adam. "Nothing has changed!" replied Janet. "Enzo is with husband if you wonder where he is!" I said. "My little boy has grown up!" replied mom.

"Say sorry to Candy!" said dad. "She started!" I replied. "It doesn't matter!" he said strictly. "I'm sorry Candice, I didn't mean what I said!" I replied. "You're forgiven!" said Candy.

"You two can at least try to get along with each other!" replied mom. "Sure!" I muttered. "Thank you!" said Janet.

Thank you adommybearforever for being in my book.

Sierra hate her sister because she gets all the attention from her partens.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~