You thought you'd seen the last of me

Tommy's: POV

A man came into my shop and at the looked at the vinyls. He was wearing a red shirt, a black leather jacket and ripped leather pants. I got bad vibes of him.

"Excuse me, do you need help?" I asked. The man turned around and a scream left me mouth. "Adam!" I gasped. "You thought you'd seen the last of me!" he said with a smirk. I was too scared to say anything.

"I'll have my revenge!" he said. "You tried to kill us!" I replied. "Too bad I failed!" said Adam. "I'm glad you did!" I replied. "I have missed kissing your lips!" he said. "You disgust me!" I replied coldly.

"You and your family have three days to move to another city, or I'll burn down your house!" said Adam threatening. "You don't dare!" I replied. "I'll let the smoke do its job!" he said. "I've a husband and kids!" I replied. "You have three days!" said Adam walked out.

I broke down crying and Jack ran up to me. Tears were streaming down my face and my body was shaking.

"Tommy, are you alright?" he asked worried. "I have to move or he will burn down my house with my family inside!" I said. "What are you talking about?" he asked. I explained everything to him. "Oh my goodness!" said Jack shocked. "I'm so scared!" I replied.

"Move somewhere where he can't find you or stay at a secret address!" said Jack. "I'm planning on moving back New Jersey and buying a house in the countryside!" I replied. "It sounds like a good plan!" said Jack. "I'm gonna miss you!" I replied. "I'm gonna miss you too!" he said.

***

"What?" asked Eric. "I know you all are tired of moving all the time but I have a feeling that it will be good at the new place!" I said. "I agree with Tommy!" replied James. "I trust you and dad!" said Eric. "It'll be good, I promise!" I replied.

"When do we leave?" asked Amber. "Tomorrow!" I said. "We must leave this place as soon as possible!" replied James. "Adam knows we're moving, but he doesn't know when!" I said.

"Don't worry dad, we fix this!" replied Eric. "Count us in!" said Amber. "Thank you, it means a lot!" I said. "Nothing can stop us!" he replied.

I hope they are safe in their new house, but you never know.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~