Revenge

Paris': POV

"I've bad news!" said my colleague. "Amethyst is dead, I know!" I replied sadly. "I'm so sorry!" he said. "Amy was a brave girl, she saved Candy's life!" I replied. "It was Janet who did it!" said John. "I'm not surprised!" I replied coldly.

 "I'm not surprised!" I replied coldly

(Paris, mom to Amethyst)

"What are you gonna do?" he asked. "Get my revenge!" I said. "Just be careful, please!" replied John. "I always am!" I said. "I know you are!" he replied.

I drove to a bar and walked in. I saw my aunt and my eyes got cold. I walked up to her and gave her a slap.

"What was that for?" asked Janet. "HOW COULD YOU?" I asked angrily. "What are you talking about?" she asked confused.

"How could you kill my daugther, my only child?" I asked coldly. "Clam down Paris!" she said annoyed. "I do not takes orders from you anymore!" I replied.

"Stop being such a drama queen!" she complained. "The only drama queen here is you!" I said.

Then the door opened and in came a police. "Arrest her!" I said. He put handcuffs on her and lead her to the police car.

"This is not over Paris, you will regret this!" replied Janet. "I doubt that!" I replied. Kellen closed the door and drove away.

***

I laid down a bouquet of red roses on the water and a tear ran down my cheek.

"Amy loved red roses!" I said. "She'll always be in your heart and she's proud of you!" replied John.

He put his arm around me and we looked at the lake. "I love you honey, I will never forget you!" I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I feel for Paris so much😢 But she's a strong woman and her daughter will alwasy be near her❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~