You're our hero

Adam's: POV

I arrived to the house and I knocked on the door. Janet opened and looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in surprise. "I'm to free Tommy's kids!" I said. "Since when did you start to care about them?" she asked. "There's none of your business!" I said.

"How can you be alive? I told Tommy to kill you!" replied Magnus. "We're friends and he doesn't take orders from criminals!" I said.

"Let them go!" replied a man. "Nick!" said Janet. "I have to arrest you two for kidnapping!" he replied. He put handcuffs on them and lead them to the police car.

They looked coldly at me. "You're gonna regret this!" said Magnus. "This is not over!" replied Janet. Nick started the engine and drove off.

I walked upstaris and broke the door. Meggie and Jacob looked scared at me, but I understood them.

"Don't be afraid, I'm not gonna hurt you!" I said. "How do we know you're not lying?" asked Meg. "Because I've put the past behind me and I made peace with your dad!" I said. "Why are you here?" asked Jake. "To save you and your sister!" I said. "Thank you!" they replied.

***

"We're back!" screamed Meggie and Jacob. "Omg!" said Tommy and James. They hugged their kids and cried. "Meg, Jake!" replied Eric and Amber and hugged their siblings as well.

"Adam saved us!" said Jacob. "Thank you so much, we're forever grateful!" replied James. "No problem!" I said. "You're our hero!" replied Meggie. "Thank you!" I said.

"So you're not a killer anymore?" asked Eric. "No!" I said. "We forgive you too!" he replied. "Yes!" said Amber. "It means a lot!" I replied.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" asked Tommy. "I'd love to, but I must home to my husband and my daughter!" I said. "Of course!" he replied with a smile. "Goodbye Meg and Jake!" I said and gave them a hug. "Goodbye Adam, we love you so much!" they replied."I love you two too!" I said.

Adam is a true hero❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~