Can we live with you

Michael's: POV

The doorbell rang and I went to open. On doorstep stood my nieces and I hugged them.

"Mom threatens to kill us!" said Serria. "Can we live with you?" asked Candice. "Of course!" I replied. "Thank you Michael!" said Sia.

(Their uncle Michael)

I made two cups of hot chocolate with whipped cream. Sia told me everything and I feel for them so much.

"I wish Adam could leave us alone, he has bad influence on mom!" said Sia. "Janet has been like this since she was 13!" I replied. "What happened?" she asked. "Her foster father abused her while her mom was watching. He made her pregnant and she killed both her partens with an axe. She also tried to kill me and Simone!" I said.

"Mommy!" sobbed Candy. "Your mother was a wonderful woman and she loved you so much!" I said. "I miss her!" replied Candice. "I miss her too!" I said. "She'll alwasy be in your heart!" replied Serria. Candy smiled and gave her sister a hug.

***

Candice's: POV

"Everything is my fault, I shouldn't have helped mom and dad to escape!" said Sia. "It's not your fault!" I replied. "I'm sorry I've been so mean to you, can you forgive me?" she asked. "Yes!" I said with a smile. "Thank you!" replied Sia.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I love Serria and Candice's sisterhoood💕 Michael is a great uncle. I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~