She's controlling me

Adam's: POV

I was walking around in Hyde Park and was in my own thoughts. I passed a young man who tried to comforting his daughter. She had a panic attack.

"Breathe honey, breathe!" I said softly. She stopped shaking and started breathing normally.

"Thank you!" she replied. "No problem!" I said. "My name is Rebekah and this is my dad Bill!" she replied.

(Rebekah and her dad)

"Bill, is it really you?" I asked surprised. "Dad!" he said. "I've missed you so much!" I replied and hugged my son. "I've missed you too!" he said.

"How's Ally and Timmy?" I asked. "They're doing fine!" said Bill. "How is it with Jim?" I asked. "I'm sorry dad, he passed away last year!" he said sadly.

"He was a wonderful husband!" I replied. "I'm very sorry!" said Bill. "It's okay!" I said.

I told them about my life on the way back home. Bill was happy I had Nick who spread joy in my life. He was very happy to hear that his aunt was still alive.

It was hard to tell him my dark secret. He got shocked at first but he took it well.

"Are you still a serial killer?" he asked. "No, that time is over!" I said. "I'm glad to hear that!" replied Bill. "Me too!" I said.

***

I found my granddaughter in the kitchen and she was holding a knife in her hand. Her blue eyes was empty.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked. "I have to kill you!" said Rebekah. "Put away the knife!" I replied. "She's controlling me!" she said and tears were streaming down her face.

"Who's controlling you?" I asked. "Janet!" said Rebekah with shaking voice. "Don't listen to her!" I replied.

"She can't rest in peace as long as you and your sister are alive!" she said. "Don't be her victim, you are better than her!" I replied. "I'm sorry grandpa!" said Rebekah with tearful eyes.

She stabbed herself with the knife and fell lifeles to the floor. I called after an ambulance while I tried to stop the blood flow.

"Don't die sweetie, keep on breathing!" I said. "I love you...grandpa!" she said with cracked voice. "I love you too!" I replied.

Her hand fell out my grip and she closed her eyes. A heartbreaking scream left my mouth.

Don't die Rebekah, your dad and grandpa needs you❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~