Christmas

Adam's: POV

"Merry Christmas everyone!" said Tommy. "Merry Christmas!" we replied.

We talked and and had a good time. The kids were so happy when Santa Claus come.

We built a snowman and had snowbolls war. "I'll named our snowman Olf after Frozen!" said Louise. "What a great idea!" replied Caspian. "Thank you daddy!" she said.

***

We sat on the couch in the living room and opened presents. Louise showed us her new Elsa dress and she was so beautiful. "Our princess!" said Max with a smile. "My King!" replied Caspian.

I was standing by the window and the shining from the moon made everything look so magical.

I felt arms around my waist and I smiled at my husband. "Are you having fun?" asked Nick. "Yes!" I said. "I'm so happy you're my husband!" he replied. "Same here!" I said.

He lifted up my chin and his eyes were filled with love. "We got our happy ending!" said Nick. "Yes!" I replied with a smile.

Outside the moon lit up the white landscape and it was very beautiful. A star shone on the sky and I smiled for myself. "Merry Christmas Jim!" I said.

Such a beautiful end of this book❤️ So much love and they are a wonderful family❤️

I'll write a new book called Time for miracles. I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~