It's good to see you again

Adam's: POV

I stood outside Nick's house and wondered if I should knock or not. I haven't seen him in 20 years. He opened the door and looked at me in surprise. I gave him a smile.

"Adam, is it really you?" asked Nick. "Yes it is!" I said. "It's good to see you again!" he replied. "The same!" I said.

(Nick now)

(Nick now)

"Come in!" replied Nick. I walked in and we went to the living room. He lifted up a little girl and she looked shyly at me.

"This is my daughter Sunny!" said Nicholas. "She's adorable!" I replied. "I adopted her from an orphanage!" he said. "You did the right thing!" I replied.

(Sunny)

(Sunny)

"Mommy and daddy were killed by a crazy woman!" said Sunny. "You're safe here, sweetie!" I replied. "I don't let anybody hurt you!" replied Nick and placed a kiss on her forehead. "You're a wonderful father to her!" I said. "Thanks Adam!" replied Nicholas.

He put his daughter on the couch and she started playing with her dolls. Her blue eyes shone of happiness and she had a happy smile in her face.

"What's it?" asked Nick worried. "Your daughter reminds me so much about Ally!" I said. "You miss her, don't you?" he asked. "More than you can imagine!" I said sadly. "I'm sorry!" replied Nick. "It's okay!" I said.

"I like you Adam, you're kind!" replied Sunny. "Thank you!" I said. "I know you've a good heart!" she replied. "You are so sweet!" I said.

She had drawn a heart that she gave to me and tears ran down my cheeks. I'll do anything to keep her safe.

***

"Thank you for coming!" said Nick. "You're welcome!" I replied. "I've still feelings for you!" he said. "Me too!" I replied. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" he asked. "Yes!" I said.

We kissed and it felt wonderful. I have missed him so much, I don't understand why I broke up with him.

"Just like old times!" said Nicholas. "Yeah!" I replied. "I know you'll be an amazing dad to Sunny!" he said. "Thank you!" I replied with a smile.

Adam and Nick are so cute together❤️ Sunny is so beautiful💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~