Garden party

Tommy's: POV

"Grandpa!" said Emma happily. She hugged me, James and Jacob. "Hey sweetie!" I replied. "I love my cousins, they're so funny!" she said. "I'm happy to hear that!" replied Jake. "It's so good to see you!" said Meggie and gave her brothers a hug.

(Emma and her dad Lucas)

"Thank you Adam for the invitation!" replied James. "You're welcome, this is a day to celebrate!" he said. "Yes it is!" I replied with a smile.

A girl with long dark hair arrived and she gave Adam a big hug. Tears of joy ran down her cheeks. She must be his granddaughter.

"I thought I had lost you!" he said. "Amara saved my life!" replied Rebekah. "She's your guardian angel!" said Adam. "She really is!" replied Rebekah. Amara gave her niece a hug.

Adam's youngest kids also arrived to his party and it was a sweet moment. True happiness shone in his eyes.

We ate a delicious dinner and talked about old memories. We were laughing and we had a good time.

Then it was time for dancing and all the guests danced to Don't stop me now. I'll never forget when me and my family saw Queen at Live Aid.

"What are you thinking about?" asked James. "When we saw Queen!" I said. "I'll never forget that day!" he replied. "Jacob was so happy!" I said. "His dream come true!" replied James.

***

"It was a very fun party!" I said. "I'm glad you liked it!" replied Adam. "Would you and your family like celebrate Christmas with us?" asked James. "I'd like it very much!" said Adam.

"We will be in my summer house!" he replied. "I won't kill your family this time, I promise!" said Adam. "Good to hear!" I replied.

"You're gonna love the house, it's like a fairytale!" said Jacob. His nephews and nieces jumped up and down of joy.

"I was wrong about you Adam, you're not scary!" said Sam. "Don't apologize, I understand that you were scared!" replied Adam. "You're actually very cool!" she said. "Thank you!" he replied.

Such a nice party❤️ Everyone was there together and had a good time.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~