I understand that you don't want to forgive me

Adam's: POV

I work as a music teacher now, it helps me forget everything that has happened. I'm ready to start a new life.

"Does anyone know why Meggie and Jacob isn't here?" I asked. "They've been kidnapped!" said Cornelia. "What?" I asked. "Two masked people took them!" she said. "I think know who's behind it!" I replied.

"Who did it?" asked a boy named Fred. "Janet and my ex-husband Magnus!" I said. "They sound dangerous!" replied Erika. "Janet kills without hesitation!" I said.

"Adam, please save my friends!" replied Cornelia. "I will!" I said. "It's a suicide mission!" replied a boy. "I'll be careful, but I've been through worse!" I said. "You're very brave!" replied Cornelia. "Thank you!" I said.

Samantha came into the classroom and she looked worried at me. I told her that everything will go well.

"Once I've saved the kids, I'll report Janet and Magnus to the police!" I said. "Thank you!" replied Sam. "No problem!" I said.

***

I met Tommy on the way home, but I saw no hate in his eyes, just sadness. I know he's worried about his kids.

"I'm sorry I ruined your life, I understand that you don't want to forgive me!" I said. "It's not your fault, I know Janet forced you to do terrible things!" he replied. "I regret it so much!" I said. "Friends?" asked Tommy. "Friends!" I said and shook his hand.

"She has kidnapped my children!" he replied sadly. "I'll save them!" I said. "What if you got killed?" he asked. "I'm willing to take that risk!" I said. "No Adam, you can't let her win!" replied Tommy. "I know what I'm doing, trust me!" I said. "I trust you!" he replied. "Thank you Tommy!" I said with a smile.

I'm so glad Adam and Tommy forgave each other❤️ They are no longer enemies.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~