Cause baby now we got bad blood

Amara's: POV

-Flashback-

April 10th 1959: New Jersey

"I love your jeans!" said Mariana. "Thanks honey!" I replied with a smile in my face. "You're Queen of style!" she said. "Of course she is, she's Amara!" replied my brother. "Adam is right!" said Simon and kissed me. "Stop, you making me blush!" I replied laughing.

(Amara and her boyfriend Simon)

(Adam and his boyfriend Nick)

"Hey babe!" said Nick and kissed Adam. "Hey!" he replied. "You two are so cute together!" said Mariana. "Thanks!" replied Adam.

"Seriously, get a room!" said Janet disgusted. "We just kissing, do you've problem with that?" asked Nick coldly. "Don't care about her!" said Adam.

"Hello Simon!" replied Janet in a flirty voice. "He's mine!" I said. "I honestly don't understand what he see in you!" replied Janet. "Love!" I said. "He must be blind!" she replied. "Excuse me?" I asked insulted.

"I'm gonna kill you!" said Janet coldly. "Leave me alone!" I shouted and ran away crying.

"You're a bitch!" said Simon and left too. "One more word about my little sister and you're dead!" replied Adam threatening. "I'm not afraid of you!" said Janet with a smirk in her face. "You should be!" I replied.

***

Adam's: POV

I found my sister on a bench outside of the schoolyard. Tears were streaming down her face.

"Hey, you're okay?" I asked worried. "No!" sobbed Amara. "Don't care about Janet, she's a jealous brat!" I said. "I don't want to die, Addy!" she replied. "I won't let that happen, I promise!" I said softly. "Thank you for being here for me!" she replied. "Always!" I said and hugged her.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

There were moments where Adam loved his sister. He would do anything to keep her safe.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~