Hello brother

Adam's: POV

I came out from a bar with a bloody knife in my hand. A woman walked up to me and I gasped.

"Amara!" I said shocked. "Hello brother!" she replied coldly. "But I killed you!" I said. "I'm a ghost, stupid!" replied Amara.

(Amara is back as a ghost)

"Are you still married to Magnus!" she asked. "I'm married to Janet!" I said. "You haven't changed!" replied Amara. "I'm glad I killed you, because you're so annyoing!" I said. "I take that as a compliment!" she replied.

"Can you leave me alone?" I asked. "I'll give you some advice!" said Amara. "I don't need advice from my sister!" I replied annoyed.

"Change your lifestyle or karma will find you!" said Amara. "Nonsense!" I replied. "Don't challenge fate!" she said. "Why would I believe in you? you're just a ghost!" I replied. "Be careful Adam!" said Amara and disappeared.

I shook my head and went to my car. I started the engine and drove home. A woman was standing in the shadow and she had a smirk on her lips.

***

"Hello, is there anyone home?" I asked. It was quiet throughout the house and I couldn't find my wife. "It's not funny Amara!" I said coldly.

"Hello Adam!" replied a man. I turned around and saw my ex-husband. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I miss you!" said Magnus. "I'm married!" I replied. "We used to have fun together!" he said. "That time is over!" I replied. "I'm here to take you back!" said Magnus.

He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You don't deserve to live!" said Magnus coldly. He stabbed me and I fell lifeless to the floor.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I miss Amara so much😢 Adam is not dead, not yet. I hope you liked the chapter.

~MoonGlambert~