3 - Magic

Magic. It's a spiritual energy that is widely used around the world. With that said, the discovery of its powers undeniably changed the course of history. With its use, we were able to achieve things that we thought never possible. For example: being able to communicate with someone on the other side of the planet, driving vehicles that can go fifty times faster than a traditional horse and so on... All of those things are powered with the use of magic.

Another really convenient aspect of the use of magic is that its supply is infinite. I say infinite, but it does depend on the energy you can offer to it. As I said before, magic is a form of spiritual energy. That means it's contained within all of us and can be used at all time. For a normal person, though, running out of magic energy isn't really a problem as, when using normal everyday magic items, our magic energy restores itself faster than it's being used. However, if someone doesn't have an affinity for magic, they would normally be unable to use any item needing it. For this, though, we have multiple alternatives. They can take magic supplements, they can also take with them a magic engraved stone plate that helps to supply magic, or they could possibly train to help magic circulate better through their bodies.

Magic really is an incredible force. However, not everyone can have access to it. All those luxuries cannot be owned by simple villagers like me. The nobles of the capital city are mostly the only ones that can afford things like these. The only times you'll see a villager with magic items are either when found it in the trash of stole it from some noble, hence the reason it is frowned upon for a villager to have one. That is the cold reality of this world... And this is supposed to be a comedy!? Make me laugh!