21 - Entering the sudden castle with demons in it...

So... This is the Demon Lord's castle. Which, for some unknown reason, just appeared out of nowhere... It was our goal from the start to get to it, but now that we're right outside it, it's kind of scary. Dug, though, just entered as if nothing was wrong. Andrew and I followed him.

I took out my sword and Andrew took out his pitchfork. We were ready. Though, I was struggling to keep myself from bursting out laughing at the sight of Andrew with his pitchfork and a serious face... Dug didn't take out his weapon yet. When I asked him about it, he only said that he didn't really feel the need for it at the moment.

And so we were now inside the Demon Lord's castle. We were kind of anxious about seeing demons for the first time in our journey... which was strange to begin with... Why didn't we meet any!? Isn't there supposed to be a demon invasion? Then why aren't they everywhere!?

It was as I was thinking that that a demon appeared before us. We were surprised. So was it... I took out my sword. I admired it for a second. It was the first time I'd actually get to fight for real using the legendary hero's holy sword. It was finally time! I was ready! I prepared myself mentally for the battle that would ensue, then, I looked back at the demon, but it was gone. I could see it running away in the distance. Seriously!? Are all demons such wimps!?

I was so looking forward to using the sword! Did you seriously have to just run away like that!? Damn it!